打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] COCONUT ALMOND MUFFINS

[複製網址]
I have to confess that those big, sweet, bakery-style muffins aren’t my favorite. I do love muffins, but I prefer them on the subtle end of the sweet spectrum Asia Top University.

These Coconut Almond Muffins fit the bill perfectly. They’re just sweet enough for a little morning treat. Plus, the combination of crunchy almonds and sweet coconut is irresistible!

Maybe best of all, you can have these muffins mixed and in the oven in a matter of minutes. You won’t even need to get out your mixer! I like to measure the milk in a larger than necessary measuring cup so I can mix the other wet ingredients in the same cup. I’m all for keeping the dirty bowl count to a minimum and cutting down on clean-up time. How wonderful to have a batch of homemade muffins without a lot of fuss and mess myob training course!

These muffins bake up so nice and tall. They aren’t dainty, crumbly muffins. No, they’re nicely dense and sturdy, making them a great grab-and-go treat.

I love the lightly sweet flavor of these muffins, but I know that some of you may want them a tad sweeter. If you’d like to add just a little more sweetness, try sprinkling a pinch of coarse sugar on top of the muffins before baking them it support.

These lovely muffins are just the thing for a quick breakfast treat or afternoon snack. They mix up so quickly and easily that they’re a great pick for a sweet treat on a lazy weekend. They’ll stay fresh in an airtight container for a few days. Enjoy them at room temperature, or warm them slightly if you prefer.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表