打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] SPICED WHITE CHOCOLATE

[複製網址]
I’m a bit of a stickler about spices. I have a dedicated drawer in my kitchen for perfectly arranged, alphabetized, and labeled jars. And once a year, I throw them all out and get fresh ones. It’s a small expense for fresher spices xero support.

Although we only talk baking around here, Quinn and I both enjoy cooking. Thus the level of seriousness about the spices. Baking generally doesn’t require a lot in the spice department. Maybe some cinnamon or nutmeg. A bit of ginger or some other spice here and there. These blondies take the other spice extreme with a bold blend of spices that leads to an amazing flavor Building Survey.

The spice blend in these blondies is essentially my own simple version of Chai spice. If you read enough about Chai spice blends, you’ll find many, many variations. Different spices, different ratios. It can be a bit overwhelming.

My preferred blend simply consists of cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and a hint of black pepper. The pepper provides a little bite that I just love. If you’re not a fan, then you can omit it. Actually, take all the spice liberties you’d like to tailor these to your tastes. Even if you just add cinnamon, these are sure to be tasty PhD Scholarship.

To finish off these bars, white chocolate serves to complement all of that spice. Take a bite and see how beautifully spicy and sweet can work together!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表