打印 上一文章 下一文章

[我要發問] 買房子買什麼方位好 南朝向保持良好的通風

[複製網址]
買房子買什麼方位好 南朝向保持良好的通風
我們都知道買房子,實際上是人生中了一個大事,也是一個比較重要的決定,因為如果房子買得好的話,實際上這是講究一個風水問題。因為許多人在買房子之前,如果想要在家裏住的順利的話,都會通過算命先生將自己的運勢和方位,搭配在一起看是否能夠對自己的運勢有好處。
  南北朝向
  南北朝向的戶型是最受歡迎的戶型,這樣的戶型在全年都能有很好的光照,即使在冬天也能感覺到更溫暖一些,並且房子的通風也會比較舒服。朝南的房屋可以保持充足的陽光,即使在冬天陽光也一樣能照射到同樣的深處,令人有明亮溫暖的感覺,而夏季陽光直射,屋內則受不到強烈日光的照射;其次房屋可以保持良好的通風,保證室內的清新和乾燥。
  朝向東邊
  位於東邊的的房子也是人們最喜歡的方位的房子,人們認為在這個方位的房子能夠給主人帶來更多的好事,能夠提高主人的整體運勢,但光照條件不算最好。從古到今說法就是東邊為吉祥方位,戶型朝東的整個房子會更有朝氣。從實際上看,應該說東朝向的戶型尚算不錯,但可能早晨就有太陽照射,如果想要提高睡眠品質應該在臥室裏安個不透光的窗簾。

今天的風水知識就為大家講到這裏!若大家還想諮詢更多內容,都可以請教福佑網清穀道長wechat ID: pmk9968;LINE ID:d6861007讓他幫你估諮。

收藏收藏 推 噓
An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers        เว็บพนันบอล ดีที่สุด pantip
Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge!        Reiseblog
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.        laundry chute spring
Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.        꽁머니게시판
Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon.        메이저사이트
That is really nice to hear. many thanks for the update and good luck.        right here
I was just having a conversation over this I am glad I came across this it cleared some of the questions I had.        www classic cars for sale
I like prefer to reports, Generate liked, I will have a preference for extra information and facts making use of this, great deal of thought is particularly eye-catching., Bless you actually devised for crafting.        seo公司
The accumulated onto your blog site despite the fact paying off acceptance just many tid little submits. Gratifying strategy for honest, I will be bookmarking before you start acquire merchandise realization spgs right in place.        https://cagongtv.com/
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表