打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] MAKE THIS SUMMER

[複製網址]
Fresh cherries are always a summer highlight for me. They’re always an exciting sight to see at the market, and they definitely get my baking brain in gear trying to think of all the wonderful things I can bake with them coworking!

If you love cherry treats like I do, then I think you’re about to be inspired to seek out some cherries and get in the kitchen! These are some of my favorite ways to enjoy cherries for dessert (and one sweet muffin, too!). I’ve got cake and cobbler and cheesecake and more for you.

Cherries and cheesecake are a classic pair. I’ve had cherry cheesecake with canned pie filling far too many times to count. What I love about these Cherry Cheesecake Bars is that they’re made from scratch. That pretty swirl is made with fresh cherries with no pie filling in sight Sage ERP!

Desserts like this Cherry Almond Crumble are all about simplicity, and that’s what makes them so very good. They’re easy to make and feature simple flavors at their best. Just add ice cream, and you’ve got a new go-to summer dessert!

This Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Cake has been a favorite of mine for years. It combines cherries with two of its favorite flavor friends, vanilla and almonds, for a perfectly delightful cake hong kong serviced apartment harbour view.

Most of us probably think of strawberries when we hear the word “shortcake,” but one bite of these Cherry Shortcakes with Cream Cheese Biscuits may just have you forgetting all about strawberries. These beauties are made from a simple to make cherry mixture, a batch of cream cheese biscuits, and some sweetened whipped cream. They’re perfect for a small summer gathering!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表