打印 上一文章 下一文章

[人生] HAZELNUT MINI

[複製網址]
When I came across this recipe in Cooking with Paula Deen, I realized that it had been far too long since I put my mini cheesecake pan to use. I’ve been anxiously awaiting the holiday season so I could justify making these little treats Hong Kong Work Visa.

Hazelnuts have become my friend. Granted, pecans will always be my first love, but there’s just something about hazelnuts that greatly appeals to me. Throw in some chocolate, and I’m a goner for sure. Plus cream cheese, too? Are you kidding me?

For those of you without the mini cheesecake pan, let me tell you a bit about it. It looks much like a muffin pan with super-straight sides. However, the bottoms of each cup are removable. So, when it’s time to take your cheesecakes out of the pan, you can just push up on them from the bottom and release them quite easily. I’m sure these could be made in a muffin pan, but I think that the cups would need to be lined. They would still be delicious, if just a little lacking in the presentation department Amway double x.

One of the best things about these little cheesecakes is their simplicity. Preparation time is very quick. The only thing remotely time-consuming is pressing the crust into the pan. If you can accept that, then you can have these incredibly delicious cheesecakes whipped up in no time Meeting room Rental.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表