打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] CHOCOLATE SALTED

[複製網址]
Chocolate salted caramel mini cupcakes are little bites of pure decadence! Moist chocolate cupcakes are stuffed with gooey salted caramel, then finished with a rich, ganache-like frosting and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt Hong Kong Fellowship.

As much as I love cupcakes, I don’t make them very often. It’s the frosting thing; I just have no patience for it. But cupcakes with salted caramel and chocolate? Well, let’s just say it didn’t take a lot of convincing to get me to make this recipe from Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes.

Salted caramel is the more sophisticated version of the bottles of syrupy caramel we all used to squeeze onto our ice cream sundaes when we were kids. Instead of cloying sweetness, you get the perfect balance of sweet and salty. And when you make your own caramel, it’s thick, creamy, and miles better than what you can buy at the grocery store thermage flx.

The chocolate cupcakes topped off with that rich dark chocolate frosting would be a delicious sweet treat on their own. But add the salted caramel filling, and these cupcakes are transformed into something fantastic. They are a bit labor-intensive, but trust me when I say that they are worth every minute.

(Love salted caramel? Try my Salted Caramel Brownies, Pecan and Salted Caramel Cheesecake, or Salted Caramel Panna Cotta next.)

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表