[時事閒聊] How to clean a leather strap and how to care for it?

[複製網址]
There are many common belt materials, which can be divided into crocodile leather, shark leather and calf leather. No matter what material of clothing is worn for a long time, [color=blue !important]apple watch band custom it will produce odor. Therefore, cleaning and keeping it dry is the only way to maintain the belt.

If the strap is wet, dry it immediately with a cloth. If there is dust, it should be wiped off with a cloth. In addition, if the strap is exposed to the sun for a long time, it will also cause the strap to deteriorate, which is also a point to be aware of.

The leather needs to breathe, and a ventilated environment can prolong the life of the strap. Wearing different shoulder straps not only reduces the risk of injury to the human body, but also allows the shoulder straps to get enough rest. Also, wearing a belt watch is itself a constant wear and tear process. Usually pay more attention to the maintenance of the leather strap, it will naturally accompany you longer.

VoIP virtual phone number
he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表