打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] Today I am going to teach you ten English

[複製網址]

Hello, I'm Ah Di!Today I am going to teach you ten English words you can use when ordering!Welcome back to the ten commonly used English sentence seriesThen today's words are very practical!English when ordering at a restaurantHave you ever encountered the dilemma of not ordering, not paying, and not taking away!
Then we do n』t have much to say. Come and enter our ten practical English today ~Remind everyone to remember to open our Chinese subtitles!Because apart from the sentenceIn fact, there are a lot of things to learn in the dialogue we designed.Only with Chinese subtitles can you see the Chinese translation of all English sentencesHello, welcome to Dudu Restaurant, do you have a position?
No, do you have a seat?Of course, pleaseIs this seat OK?Hmm, can you give me a menu?No problem, here you are ~ I will come back when you want to orderHi, sorry ~Excuse me?
Hello ~ Hello ~ Can you hear me?Eh! I want to order!Hmm .
I was thinking if I should come .Uh-huh?Wait.Would you like to come back later to help you order?
No need i want to orderOKMay come .Can you give me a glass of water firstHmm . I find it difficult to choose. Do you have any recommendations?
Oh we have a Monday night selection packageUh uhBasically he's a turkey sandwich with a salad and a smoothieAlas . this package is only 3,000 yuanOr do you want to try our Grand Slam sandwich, he is the most rammed meal in the store nowHmm . okayMaybe you are interested in Apple Oatmeal Crispy Sandwich? He is certified organic!
Hmm . no need, thank youSo . what do you want?Just help me get the water firstAnyway .
Hey ~ are you all right? May I help you order?Yes ~ i want that tomato sandwichTomato sandwich, okay ~ what do you want with the sauce?Hmm ~~ I want honey mustardAnything else to add?
It sounds easy but that’s not true unless you keep reading and know about [color=#小地球]you find Limited, who will increase the traffic to your website by 104% or higher with YouFind SEO service.
Sandwich just fineNo appetizers, drinks, desserts?Um, the sauce is good, thanksSorry, I have been waiting for a long time! May I ask if my meal is ready?Let me check it for you.
Is it a tomato sandwich?Yes, I ordered it five minutes agoYour meal may take more than five minutes to prepareokaySorry but I'm in a hurry. Can this be taken out?Of course, do you need a takeaway box?
Hmm . just give me a paper bagNo problem i'll pack it for youOk! This is ten sentences that can be used when ordering in a restaurantDo you find it practical?Next time you go abroad to a restaurant, you do n』t need to be afraid ~If you like the series of ten English wordsYou can click on this playlist to see more videosWe have done shopping articles, airport articles, quarrel articles, etc.
In addition to following us to use the situation to learn ten commonly used English!The most effective way to practice speaking in English isSpeak outSo I recommend italki hereIt is an online English tutoring platformYou can easily find the native speaker teacherOr, a free language exchange partnerRegister an account through this linkAnd the little ones who bought the courseThere will be a free class discount ~So, the droplets in needGo check it out ~If you like this video, please help me like it!If you want to see more videosDon't forget to press the subscription button ~We have new videos every Monday and Thursday at 9pm!Then we also have accounts on Facebook and InstagramYou can search us in Adi English!
And that's a wrap, thank you guys for watching, as always,and I'll catch you guys next time! See ya!

Recommended reading:
Superbly performed with dozens to select from! Our help guide to the very best dinner buffets in Hong KongFrom sushis to sea food platters, these dinner buffets produced by leading Hong Kong hotels are where you want to absolutely pig outWhether you’re sea...

Must-eat food in Hong KongFrench famous oystersHigh-quality roasted American eyes are also free to eatAbalone with sea cucumber flower buckleImmediately begin to have a bowl of...

Today ’s video we will talk about three topicsHello everyoneToday ’s video we will talk about three topicsThe Defined Name of the cellAnd the INDIRECT functionThen we will apply these functionsTo ...

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表