打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] great adventures

[複製網址]
This is my very first time both buying and trying a wig... I was so uncertain with what I would be getting, honestly (literally spent hours on amazon looking for one). The packaging isn't at all special, nor does it come with instructions on how to either use or care for your wig, but the wig itself is absolutely amazing! I had so much fun playing with it for a bit when it first arrived! I'm even more excited now than ever for the party that I am to attend - I plan to pair the wig to my costume blonde wig. I did have to trim the bangs as they were a bit too long for me. I'm no hairstylist, though, so my cut wasn't the best in the word - but it adds more character to the wig if I do say so myself XD I've seen that people use baby powder to help the wig look less shiny and more like real hair, so I'll maybe try that! If you guys have any advice on how to care or handle the wig, do let me know! ^^ Overall, I think I'll definitely be purchasing more wigs from here!!
I really like the wig, it’s soft and thick (at least for a cheaper wig). The pictures make it look brown fading into blonde but when in person I would say it’s more dark blonde (with a bit of pink) fading into light blonde. It was perfect for me since that’s what I wanted. I really just got it because I was debating on dying my hair blonde and getting bangs long blonde wig. I did pluck out the hairline (quick search on YouTube will tell you how) and cut the bangs a little shorter but overall very pleased. Also mine DID come with a hair net.

I loved this wig, but sadly had to return as it was just too light on me. But this wig is amazing!Pros* color is beautiful* doesn't tangle very easily* quality is surprising for the price* not too shiny* the part is realistic & has some space between the hair showing "skin"Cons* bangs could be a bit fullerThat's really my only con, and I plan on buying this in another color so I can wear it.

This is my first wig purchase!! I love it. I didn’t really know what to expect but it was awesome I wore it for hours. Just letting you guys know it COMES with a wig cap, I wasn’t aware of that so I ended up buying one separately pink wig. I’m going to buy this in a few different colors because the price is awesome as well. Seriously if you’re searching on amazon for a wig, don’t hesitate. (Also these pictures are from today I could help but have a “mini photo shoot” lol) also didn’t expect it to be this long but it’s a great length.

I read some reviews and looked at pictures before I bought this beauty. I did see that it is lighter then the image, but it is a beautiful beach goddess! I am amazed by the quality given the price wigs for women, but I have found a few awesome deals on Amazon before. Well I have a new favorite wig and we are going to share a lot of great adventures.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality for this price, it's definitely not the best but certainly not he worst. Only cons, the top is a bit lumpy (I added a picture and circled the parts that are lumpy but it's hard to see it in the picture Lipstick, it's more obvious in person), also the color is a little lighter than on the website and there are no clips inside the wit to secure it in place, you'll have to sew them in yourself. Other than that the wig is nice and thick but not too thick and it doesn't shed like crazy.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表