打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] made and works great

[複製網址]
Love the trimmer. Very easy to use and lightweight. Uses batteries which is great so no fussing with a cord. I like the interchangable accessories that can be used in different areas, it's convenient and easy to change. Waterproof which makes it more gentle to trim sensitive areas. Sometimes I just thow it in my purse and carry with me for when I find a stray hair here and there womens electric razor. Its very lightweight. Overall I really like it, seems to be well made and works great.
The pros:The blades don’t touch the skin so there is no chance of cutting yourself.The battery-operated feature is good.Trimmer head for precision styling.Super easy to use.The power is strong and long lasting with a new battery (one AA not included)The easiest way to trim eyebrows.3-year warrantyEasy manualThe cons:This product is good for trimming, but not for shaving.I wish it came with a rechargeable battery.Looks cheap.

I was pleasantly surprised with this trimmer, I guess maybe I wasn't expecting much electric razor for women. It is super easy to use and works well on the extra dark peach fuzzies on my face such as my upper lip and forehead. I haven't tried using the attachments yet, but loving it so far!
All of us have those little areas that hard to reach and easy to cut. I had 5 trimmers in my house and afraid to use most of them.This trimmer does the job because so small. It is very easy to use and I can reach all areas I need, recommend.

I'm Italian and have lots of hair. Bikini zone and upper lip area were definitely not exempt. I have always tried to maintain the femininity on the outside. I'm always in a hurry and im not always able to get waxes as often as needed womens electric shaver. I also hate to admit it but I miss lots of spots shaving too. So with all that being said, I love me new trimmer. It has 3 different heads, one tou can use on your upper lip. The other ones for your bikini area. I'm loving the convienence of it. Being travel size I'm able to take it with me on vacation as well.
Received my product today. Used it immediately. I'm wishing I would have bought this thing sooner electric razor. Love it. Makes my face feel smooth. I even did in between my daughters eye brows. She doesn't like picking. So this was perfect. No pain.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表