打印 上一文章 下一文章

[公告] (推薦收集)我如何申請和續簽香港IANG簽證? 超級綜合指南

[複製網址]

眾所周知,非本地畢業生留港/回港就業安排簽證可申請連續7年的永久居留,但不得中斷,如中斷,則須從頭開始。因此,順利更新是一件大事!

針對你們經常提出的有關非國際移民組織簽證的問題,我們會做出統一的回應,希望對你們有所幫助。

IANG簽證續簽模式

在香港就攻讀全日制的本科及以上專業學位的非本地高校畢業生,work visa application hong kong在畢業設計時會通過獲得企業一年的逗留簽證(需要在學生畢業工作六個月內遞交申請),即IANG簽證。

IANG是“非本地畢業生入境安排”的縮寫,意思是“非本地畢業生留在香港的安排”。

根據香港入境事務處的政策,梁的簽證續期模式為“1-2-2-3”。

一般來說,在你逗留的第一年,你可以持有有效的IANG簽證,在香港逗留和工作,沒有任何限制,也沒有必要向入境事務處申請換工作。 一年後,只要你的工作是主題相關的,並且你的收入達到一定標准,你就可以在簽證有效期內不受限制地在香港工作(你可以在簽證到期後換工作並續簽)。 按照“2年+2年+3年”的續期政策,直至獲得永久居留權。

首次辦理IANG簽證管理需要我們什么

香港及澳門通行證:正本及身份證頁、香港學生批注頁、最後入場券頁

香港身份證正本及副本

學生進行簽證的粉色label與最初&最後中國入境的兩張小白條原件問題及其複印件:第一次發展入境的小白條丟了自己的話,就必須要確認分析一下我們學生簽注依然可以有效,如果是一個最後通過一次入境的小白條不見了影響就沒那么大,倒數作為第二次或第三次的也沒問題。

畢業設計證書/畢業證明信:由學校發展出具,可提交原件或複印件。在現階段內大家對於一般企業還沒有拿到一個正式的成績單,辦理簽注時出示一些學校教育出具的畢業證明信即可。

畢業證書的處理方式可以選擇在教務處服務中心辦理,也可以選擇在線申請,具體的方式是指各自學校。

相關文章:

香港專才/工作人員簽證申請國家政策可以放寬,但這幾個點你千萬要注意了!

香港學生留學可以拿到IANG簽證後,能不能轉優才回內地社會生活?

內地居民來港尋找工作,必須注意以下三點

收藏收藏 推 噓
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.        crypto PR agency
Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work.        hong kong blockchain company
This really is truly a good read for me. I have bookmarked it and I'm looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the great work !.        Golf
I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.        Resin Driveways Sussex
Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.        เว็บตรงufabet
Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved  your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.        เว็บพนันที่คนเล่นเยอะที่สุด
Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.        ufabetทางเข้ามือถือ
I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.        [พนันบอลออนไลน์เว็บไหนดีpantip](https://www.highfallsfilmfestival.com/พนันบอลออนไลน์เว็บไหนด/)
I appreciate your efforts in preparing this post. I really like your blog articles.        самостоятельное изучение английского
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表