打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] DULCE DE LECHE BISCOFF ICE CREAM

[複製網址]
Spiced Biscoff cookies and rich dulce de leche are an irresistible addition to this easy-to-make No-Churn Dulce de Leche Biscoff Ice Cream!

I’d never really been a big fan of making ice cream until I discovered no-churn ice cream. I love how simple it is to make, and I love its soft texture. And the flavors you can make are endless Serviced apartments hong kong!

This No-Churn Dulce de Leche Biscoff Ice Cream combines two of my favorite flavors – Biscoff cookies and dulce de leche. The rich dulce de leche and the spiced cookies are such a wonderful pair. I’m so smitten with it! I’m fairly certain I’ve not paired those together previously, and now I can’t stop thinking of all the ways to feature that flavor combination in other treats!

For something a little different, I added some sour cream to the base ice cream. We have a local ice cream shop that has a ridiculously good sour cream ice cream, so I was inspired to try it myself. While the flavor of the sour cream is not overwhelming, it does give the ice cream a little tangy bite. If you don’t have sour cream or just prefer not to use it, then you can just substitute more heavy cream in its place Sage ERP.

Stirred into that delicious vanilla ice cream is a whole bunch of crushed Biscoff cookies. How many cookies you use and how finely you crush them is a matter of preference. I’ve listed a ballpark amount in the recipe to give you a rough idea of how much to use. Honestly, I just toss some in a zip top bag and take out any frustrations I might have on that bag to get them crushed. I like ending up with fine crumbs as well as some larger pieces. I also like the look of sprinkling some crumbs on top of the ice cream, so set some aside if you want to do that as well Massage Cushion.

Similarly with the dulce de leche, you can use a little more or less than listed in the recipe if that suits your tastes. In all honesty, I don’t always take the time to measure it accurately. The dulce de leche is swirled into the ice cream just before it all goes into the freezer. To get a good swirl, I prefer to work in layers. Add about half of the ice cream to the container, dollop about half of the dulce de leche over the top, and use a thin knife or spatula to swirl it together. Then repeat with the remaining ice cream and dulce de leche.

I don’t like to throw around terms like “favorite” very often. As much as I bake and make sweet treats, there’s just always something new to take a coveted favorite spot. But I must say that this may very well be my favorite ice cream. The combination of flavors plus the simplicity of making it really rocket it to the top of my list!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表