打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] APPLES, CANDY BARS

[複製網址]
Welcome to another Friday! Hopefully, you’ve all got your Halloween preparations ready for next week. For the first time since we moved to NYC, we are going to hand out candy this year! Our building has lots of kids, so they’ll be visiting Wednesday night electric motor dc wholesaler.

I’m already thinking about how best to rid ourselves of any leftovers. All that candy just sitting around is dangerous! If you have leftovers after Wednesday, or just feel like raiding your stash now, don’t forget about these Halloween Candy Bar Blondies Luxury Serviced Apartments.

Now, on to some of my favorite things from this week. First up in the I-wish-I’d-made-that category, Terri of Love & Confections made this mouthwatering Apple Pie Bread Pudding. All those apples and spices in a warm bread pudding…. Yeah, I could do some damage with a bowl of that and a big spoon Core Needle Biopsy hong kong.

A couple of weeks ago, I dropped one of my favorite mixing bowls and had to part with it. I broke another one right after we moved a couple of years ago. I’ve had two sets of Williams-Sonoma nested melamine mixing bowls for years. Now, I have one set and one-third of another set. So, I’m in the market for new ones. Williams-Sonoma doesn’t sell those same ones anymore, but I’ve got my eye on these from Sur la Table. Do you have a favorite kind of mixing bowl?

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表