打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] COOKBOOKS

[複製網址]
I am fortunate to live in what many consider to be the greatest food city in the world. I know some may disagree, but I’m more than happy with what all NYC has to offer xero.

Even before we moved here, I would always look forward to our trips so I could make as many bakery visits as possible. Now having lived here for a while, I still have a growing list of bakeries I’d like to visit.

Whether you live in this area or are many miles away, you can treat yourself to some New York bakery treats with recipes from the bakeries and their bakers. Bakery cookbooks are some of my favorites, and I have a section of my bookcase dedicated to New York bakery cookbooks. I’ve baked many recipes from these books, and these are some of my favorites inventory management system.

This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of the links, I’ll receive a
small commission at no additional cost to you digital stamp card.

One of my first New York bakery crushes was Sweet Melissa. I’ve made a few of her recipes, but these Butterscotch Cashew Bars are my favorite. Cashews aren’t used nearly enough in baking, and these bars make a good argument for more frequent appearances.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表