打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE

[複製網址]
As I told you earlier in the week, one of our Thanksgiving desserts was this cheesecake recipe I’ve been waiting rather impatiently to make. It takes two of my very favorite things – pecan pie and cheesecake – and makes one fantastic dessert Core Needle Biopsy hong kong.

First, a bit about the preparation. This is one of the simplest cheesecakes I’ve ever made. The crust was a breeze – only three ingredients. I decided to sacrifice full crust coverage for a bit thicker crust. So, it didn’t go all the way up the sides, but each bite provided more crust. The cheesecake filling did cause me a few fretting moments, as I worried that it was too thin. It was indeed much thinner than any other cheesecake I’d made previously. My worries were for nothing, though, as it baked up perfectly. And without a crack in site, I might add serviced apartments.

We had several desserts to choose from, but I don’t hesitate to say that this one was by far the most popular. Some of the comments heard around the table: “That’s the best cheesecake I’ve ever had.” “Don’t ever make any other cheesecake.” “Can we have this again for Christmas?” “That’s the best thing I’ve ever eaten.” A couple of folks even secretly wrapped up and hid pieces to ensure that seconds would be enjoyed later. I don’t say these things to imply praise of my own baking. I say them to encourage you to make this cheesecake serviced office tst!

So, it seems this one may make another appearance for Christmas. As for me and Quinn, well, we happened to be lucky enough to make it home with a couple of pieces ourselves.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表