打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] Are the everyday items voted for by 304 MUJI shop assistants really that good?

[複製網址]
Big Surprise from the editorial team also finds this product very practical: "I like to put it in the bathroom or on my desk, this feeling of hiding things away is very good, and it just achieves a kind of out-of-sight-out-of-mind disconnection."
Chinese people may not have the habit of putting their seals. I have used this product and my OCD led me to buy a ceramic toothbrush holder with a matching MUJI toothbrush of the same colour incidentally, just to look more harmonious and there is a limit to the size of the toothbrush, it cannot be too big at the handle or it will not fit. I have since switched to electric toothbrushes and have never tried this ceramic brush holder again.
In addition, in several modes, it not only delivers a cool breeze throughout the room, but can also be used as a clothes dryer on humid days, blowing the fan upwards against clothes to dry them, making it a fan that can be used all year round.
In ninth place is an LED portable carry light. Its most user-friendly design is the hook-shaped carrying handle, which is easy to carry and can be hung anywhere there is a handle, freeing up your hands when working. What's more, the LED portable light can last for up to 10 hours on a single full charge, making it a great evacuation tool for Japanese people who are often affected by earthquakes.
In sixth place is the MUJI ceramic toothbrush holder. It comes in a variety of colours and easily distinguishes the toothbrush of each person in the family. The ceramic is easy to clean and you don't have to worry about mould, just wash it in water. The Japanese shop assistant stressed that apart from putting the toothbrush, they also like to put the toothbrush holder in the entrance hall to hold their seal.
Japanese grocery brand MUJI has been in China for more than a decade. Its design and practicality represent the unique Japanese minimalist lifestyle, which inadvertently provides some inspiration and solutions to our lives, such as the piece of storage. MUJI's storage boxes and bins of different sizes and materials allow you to have a place for any objects in your home that you don't need to see or hear.
PP cosmetic containers are no stranger to you, as they are available in all IKEA shops in a variety of sizes. As long as it's the right size, it can hold all your essentials and is great for storage. And PP containers of the same size can be stacked on top of each other so they don't take up much space.
Recently, the Japanese Asahi TV programme "お願い! ランキング" (Please! Ranking) invited 304 Japanese MUJI shop assistants to vote for the 10 most useful products out of over 7,000 items.
So which products made the list and why are these products good? Let's take a look at the results of the poll and the shop staff's answers.
The polyethylene storage basket is another great helper for storage, with different sizes of baskets for clothes, books and other items. It's white, but it's easy to clean, and a wipe with a damp rag will remove any stains from the basket. The Japanese shop assistant also emphasised that polyethylene is a cold-resistant material and can be used as a storage basket in the fridge without any problem.
This DC fan from MUJI can be said to have pioneered the circulation fan. The circulation fan features a fan that swings up and down nearly 360 degrees, in addition to swinging from side to side, to send a refreshing breeze throughout the interior space and promote air circulation. The shop assistant said that the MUJI DC fan is exceptionally quiet, with a low noise level of 30 decibels even at the strongest breeze. This is something Xiaolei, a senior lifestyle journalist, also feels strongly about: "This fan can have a very, very small breeze and is particularly comfortable and quiet."
We know that every year MUJI launches an annual ranking of popular products, the result of which is based on consumer preferences. This time, it was quite unusual to ask the shop staff to choose the products of their own brand, as they work with MUJI products every day. The products were voted on a point system, with 100 points for the first, 80 points for the second, 60 points for the third, 40 points for the fourth and 20 points for the fifth, adding up to the top ten recommendations.
收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表