打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] purchase more as gifts

[複製網址]
This Etereauty cleansing brush is excellentI like how small and compact it is.Love the case the case is very convenient and portable and holds all the different brushes that comes withHas 4 different attachments 3 cleansing brushes for different skin types and purpose, I mostly use the brush with 2 colors since my skin tends to be oily and a pumice stone that I Iike to use to remove dead skin from my elbowsIt’s very quite when is on and has 2 speeds, I use the fastest when I have the pumice stone attachment in use and for cleaning my face I like the slow speed face brush, unless I use the silicone brush to massage my face and neck using a moisturizingcreamGreat facial brush, very sturdy and most affordable than others, works great, highly recommended

If you have a girlfriend that is constantly traveling and loves to take care of her skin without the hassle of an oversized exfoliator, the ETEREAUTY Facial Cleansing Brush is the perfect gift! It is small and compact so perfect for travel but even better, it provides 360 degree deep cleansing of your skin with 4 different attachments to clean and exfoliate your skin. It’s like having a relaxing facial scrub every night before going to bed no matter where you are and you wake up with an even more beautiful glow because it really potentiates the powers of you creams and moisturizers! She’ll seriously have everything needed including four different brush heads for general cleaning, deep exfoliation, sensitive skin, and pumice for calluses. PLUS it comes with a nice travel case. And it’s waterproof so you can use it in the bath or shower for the full spa effect. My girlfriend loves it and I am super happy because it was at an affordable price!

Bought for a friend after purchasing one myself. She loved that you can use in the shower. She feels like the brushes keep her face cleaner than if she scrubbed with her hands. She also likes that it has interchangeable heads facial cleansing brush. Travel case is convenient for on the go. Not bulky. I plan to purchase more as gifts.

I have the regular sized Etereauty facial cleansing brush and this travel size one is about 1.2 inches shorter in length. It packs the same amount of power and the brushes are the same in quality. I really like the travel case, how everything can be stored together and there's not a lot of searching through bags in order find the different attachments. The attachments fit securely in place so they're not rolling around in the travel case either which is great. Well-thought out product and for those who travel for longer periods of time, this will be a welcome gift.

Great for a whole body use! I have super sensitive skin and I get allergy easily. I was going to got a silicon facial brush which doesn't need to replace the brush head. But I just don't feel comfortable after consideration facial brush. I came across this facial brush with 4 heads. It's very useful that I can use the silicone head which can be replaced for face, bristle brush for body and pumice for my heels. Very nice pack!

The purple color is so special. Purple is my favorite. I like how one of the bristle brush color matches with the brush. The bottom is easy to press and it works great. Make sure you let the brush touch your face before you turn it on, especially in the shower. Or it might spin the water everywhere. You don't want that. But if you want to play a trick, that's different.

This facial cleansing brush is awesome! I have dry skin and I use the silicon head everyday and pumice head once a week spin brush. The pumice head keeps my face smooth and soft every week. And I found that applying a facial mask after exfoliating will help to hydrate the skin.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表