打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] unfortunately were not waterproof

[複製網址]
I bought this brush on then recommendation of my friend who is a dermatologist. I had a few problem areas on my face like my forehead, nose and chin and she told me it was due to lack of exfoliation and that a brush should clear it up for me. I was doubtful to say the least as I’ve tried other methods of exfoliation that did not work to clear up the small bumps on my face.I was pleasantly surprised that after just one use i noticed a huge difference on my nose. My nose no longer looked greasy and the little white heads/buildup was gone face brush. Obviously this motivated me to continue using the brush as a part of my skin care routine.Tomorrow I will have one week of using the brush religiously and i am glad to report that my face has cleared up significantly. Not only has my face cleared up but thanks to the body brush, I’ve also noticed an improvement on my “strawberry legs”. Im glad that i made sure to get something waterproof as I primarily use the brush in the shower. Some other brushes I had looked at unfortunately were not waterproof which I think greatly hinders it’s ability to be a multi use tool.

Very nice brush! I love that I saved ALOT of money compared to some of the cleansing brushes from well known brands. I’ve used only on my face the last few days and I’ve noticed my face is softer and does clean very well. Even on highest speed it doesn’t hurt my face. I’m looking forward to use on my body and feet next. My teens now want their own, so I’ll be buying more.

I do love this product. However there are a few downsides that prevented me from rating it higher:1. It doesn’t come with batteries. It is advertised that it does not; but, for convience sake, I would pay more just to get some batteries.2. The soft brush for the face can get stained very easily. I would clean it right away to prevent permanent stains.3. If you have sensitive skin facial cleansing brush, I would recommend not using the body brush option. I have a few tender spots that I avoided because it was painful. (This point may not be relevant for everyone.)Overall, the product worked as it should and I would not hesitant to by it for friends and family.

Where has this machine been my whole life?! I absolutely love this skin cleansing brush and massage, it offers deep cleansing and luxurious skin care right in the comfort of your very own home. It gets off all my makeup/dirt from my face and it’s incredible! It is able to clean my stubborn blocked pores; my skin has never felt this good! I also use it for cleaning, exfoliating my full body, and even for my dry heels. It is like having at-home spa. This set features cleansing brush with ultra soft bristles. The exfoliating brush features synthetic bristles that sweep away dead skin cells and help the healthy skin beneath better absorb serum and moisturizers. The stone did great job smoothing my heels facial brush, knees and elbows (since I suffer from dry and cracked skin!) It works great with my favorite shower gels and body scrubs to clean and exfoliate those hard to reach areas.About the product:• Includes: Body brush, facial brush, face sponge, pumice stone.• 3 speed settings & bidirectional rotation• It seems like a very well-made high-quality product• It’s arrived beautifully packaged in a small box, great for gifting!• Very lightweight and portable• Waterproof – Can be used in the shower• Batteries are not includedI would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in skin care and I wouldn’t hesitate buying it again!Thank you ElectriBrite for this awesome product!

I was so excited when I finally decide to purchase this item. It has so many different features that I absolutely love. I love that it has a face scrub even for my feet it's so awesome totally love it I even bought one for my mom and my two other sisters!

My cleansing brush quit working out of nowhere and I had to work multiple days straight and didn't have time to shop locally so I turned to Amazon for quick shipping and all. This brush did not disappoint spin brush. I mainly was looking for just a facial brush but got a lot more for my money. The facial brush is amazing and to have the extra brushes for the body and feet made me even more sold! It's an all in one product and arrive fast so I didn't mess up my regimen of how I use a facial scrub brush every few days. & for the price it is even better!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表