打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] face mask

[複製網址]
I finally decided to give this a try since the Majestic Pure line has been so good to me. This was an amazing dead sea mud mask. Here are a few things that make it outstanding and a few reasons you should try it if you are looking for this as an option.1) There is no scent.2) It dries within 6 minutes so if you need a quick face mask, this is it.3) It cleans off easily and doesn't leave a residue.4) It does what it says. I noticed within the first use that my pores (which have started to enlarge) were smaller and less noticeable.Keep in mind that you should test this product on your hand or a small patch of skin first face mask. Leave it on for about 5 minutes and make sure you don't have an allergic reaction!I am so happy to have been chosen to try this and give my review to others. Majestic Pure is amazing and their products are always high quality.

I just used this for the first time. It felt so cool, smooth and silky just putting it on my face. I didn't glob it on. It dried quickly and didn't get that tight uncomfortable feeling you can get with most masks. I was kind of careful taking it off because other reviews said it made a mess. I sorta ALWAYS make a mess. ? I gently rubbed in circles, as directed, with warm water facial mask. No mess! No heavy perfume smell either. My face felt refreshed after applying my face cream. It was my first use, so I haven't noticed if it has turned back the hands of time just yet. lol I like this mask very much. Try it!!

I tried this for the first time last night. Was easy to use, but don't care for the strong perfume scent. I think it was fairly easy to clean off the mask and my skin felt a bit softer and looked a bit better this morning. I did use moisturizer after taking the mask off. Will try again this weekend and see what happens. The biggest con for me is the smell. I don't care for that. I am hoping this will help with my breakouts I get.

Just recieved this product today and insomnia led me to try it tonight under eye patches. I love it. My skin feels and looks amazing after application. Messy to take off like any mud mask but so worth it. Smell is pleasant but not overpowering.

This product does not have a bad smell. I find that it leaves my skin soft and cleans out my pores very good. I would recommend this to everyone that has a normal skin type, as I do not have sensitive skin.

Refreshed feeling to my face but it burnt a little. I do not have a sensitive face so I was very surprised under eye mask. When I washed the mask off it left my face a little red but nothing too alarming.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表