打印 上一文章 下一文章

[新聞爆掛] I want to be a heartless man

[複製網址]

複製代碼
Changeable weather is like a very changeable life. The sky was still clear in the morning, but at the moment it was overcast and oppressive. The clouds were unable to bear the weight of sorrow, and the tears of sorrow were scattered instantly. This is a time of the afternoon, I sat in the window opened a yellow song, have not had time to accompany time to savor, was dripping Lili rain disrupted the thoughts, the autumn wind blowing, with a hint of cool bone invasionLooking up, the sky outside the window was white, and the mountains in the distance loomed in the gloom of the clouds. The rain nearby was dripping on the eaves of the red brick green tiles and sounded the final melody of life. I stared at the rain outside the window, your mind has a hint of sad and disappointed, closed the book not to read a que elegant words.

I have experienced many storms of life, with the pace of messy, hastily passed twenty years of age, and that this could live through all busy, not always melancholy and moody. In such a cold clear autumn festival, with a choice of casual or no reason to cause heart initial emotion. I don't want to stop, the idle afternoon, let oneself with the autumn to exile fully and delightfully, the soul, the soul will free to talk.

I know I do not know for enough. After the injury still want to miss once memories; tasted countless times over the desolate still want to encounter a forever fate; still not willing to believe that the fate of the ferry, the wind Xiao Xiao, rain Xiao Xiao, fleeting but is also leaving a damp and desolate, to the end even the cold will be years dry, leaving no trace, only have you.

After a silly childhood, I still want to be like a child, eager to grow, not afraid of growth. Do not ask the geometry of life, do not manage the ups and downs of the world. Just want to use the most simple vision to enjoy the scenery along the way, in a happy laugh, dancing in the exciting, but also sad when crying, no need to hide, tuck, do not have to care about other people's eyes, no tears still smiling......
收藏收藏 推 噓
GOOD, SUPPORT YOU
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表