[我要發問] 開小店也需要設計招牌跟DM嗎?

[複製網址]
朋友說想要開一間文創小攤子,賣一些自己設計的飾品和別人的寄賣品。
我就問說那有想過要做招牌設計DM設計嗎?還要經營社群等等的。
他好像還沒想到那麼遠XD可能還只是在腦袋發想的階段而已~
但他問我路邊小店而已真的有需要那麼搞剛嗎~
我其實也不太確定,有人可以給他一些好建議嗎?
收藏收藏 推 噓
Appreciate it intended for giving new messages the matter, When i count on understand far more.        καταλληλότητα για βίζα της Τουρκίας Φιλιππινέζοι πολίτες
You happen to be permitted to article labels, and not backlinks, until these are accredited along with in theme.        PFA Testing In Long Island
I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.        garage door safety sensors
You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.        CNPR Program
I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.        꽁머니
You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen.        visit us
Stay anonymous online with EZ Temp Mail's temporary email addresses. Create disposable email accounts for Facebook and other social media platforms without revealing your personal information.        temp mail for facebook
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.        遺產繼承
We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends.        รับทำ SEO สายเทา
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表