打印 上一文章 下一文章

[人生] VANILLA BEAN CHEESECAKE

[複製網址]
If you only add one cheesecake recipe to your baking arsenal, make it this Vanilla Bean Cheesecake. This classic dessert is so versatile that you can adapt it for most any occasion Hong kong serviced apartments!

Vanilla is one of the most enduring, loved flavors in the dessert world. It’s often added to recipes just as a hint of extra flavor, but I have a soft spot for sweet treats that keep the focus pretty squarely on vanilla all on its own.

I spend a great deal of time trying to come up with new and different recipes with interesting flavor combinations and new twists. But I never stop craving classic, simple flavors. And, of course, one of the most classic uses of vanilla is cheesecake abss!

This Vanilla Bean Cheesecake is all about the vanilla, from the vanilla wafer crust to the vanilla-laden filling. It can be made with vanilla beans, but I tend to favor vanilla bean paste for its convenience and price. I always keep a jar of it in my pantry for those recipes that need a good dose of vanilla. The flavor is amazing, plus you’ll get plenty of vanilla bean specks for that unmistakable look.

There aren’t a lot of surprises in making this cheesecake. In fact, making this cheesecake is about as simple as it gets. If you’ve baked any other cheesecakes from BoB, you’ll recognize the baking technique that I’ve been using for years. It takes a bit of time, but the results are always perfect. Just be sure to factor in all the oven time when you’re ready to bake Sage accounting.

I love how versatile this cheesecake is. It’s absolutely delicious served as is. Add some sweetened whipped cream if you like. During berry season, serve it alongside some fresh ones, or make a simple berry compote to serve with it. Or how about some chocolate sauce? Or caramel sauce? So many possibilities!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表