打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] BRANDIED CHERRIES

[複製網址]
What I’m about to share with you is a bit of an experiment. That’s a departure for me, as I usually only share recipes that are tested and proven. But, the fleeting cherry season warrants that we get right on this ultherapy hifu.

If you’ve never had brandied cherries, I am truly sorry. I adore them. I can just eat them on their own, but they are an amazing addition to some desserts, cocktails, or even a cheese tray.

Making my own has been on my to-do list for quite a while. I recently got a big batch of cherries and decided it was time to dive in and give it a shot Artistry Studio.

So, why is it an experiment? Well, because once you’ve made these and put them and that delicious smelling syrup in jars, you kinda have to leave them alone for a bit. Like, weeks. We’re talking at least a month. The ones you see in these photos were refrigerated for just a few days. They’re definitely useable after a short time, but the extra time allows the cherries to soak up more flavor.

As I said, cherry season will soon be over. I wanted to make sure I had some of these beauties this fall and winter for a couple of baking experiments and, really, just for enjoying or giving to friends atlaspace.

And, of course, my classic procrastination had me making these at the end of the season instead of at the beginning. If you’d like to try this experiment with me, now’s the time! If all goes well, we’ll be revisiting these later.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表