[生活] Pack your luggage with me! Challenge 21 days without repeated wear and storage

[複製網址]
Hello everyone, my name is Miihave you seem this pole of things behind me?I』m going to aboard two days afterit is the day after tomorrowthe next day you saw this video, I will be on the planeI am going to packaging my luggage todayand made this videowhy I made this video?because we are going to California about three weeksour road trip will start from Los Angelesto San Francisco during this three weeksso we need a simpler luggageUsually I packing a lot of things, for example last time I went to New York with two luggagesbut we have to put our luggage inside the car this timeso have to limit everyone to only one big luggagewith a hand carryin additionour destination include National park, waterfront even desertso it is probably zero to thirty degrees temperature differenceit’s awfulyou can』t bring summer clothes only or winter onlyI spend a lot of time to thinking about outfit yesterdayit is really hard because I don』t want to look same everydaythen you have to follow the local environment and climatetry to have different outfit styleok, here are the stuff I plan to put in luggagenow let's test my  packed skillso today is a packing luggage with me videolet’s startnow you can seeis home of all my stuff  for this tripthis is probably a 30 inch white luggagebehind is about five…one two three four five sixI predict to bring this six pairs of shoesshoes are the most difficultbecause you can』t squeeze itand hereare the clothesI used the basket to collect some small items and some accessoriesand these are small items to be collected in a travel bagok I will start with shoesI usually collect some draws bag when I buying clothes and accessoriesa pair of shoes but in a draws bagavoid dirtying the luggage also avoid the shoes rubbing against each otherI planned to bring two pairs of boots, two sneakers and two slippersstill think about the high-heelspackingwith a pair of white heel shoesokI strongly recommended that you to buy this kind of travel bagsthe advantage of this is you can separated your itemsif your luggage falling down suddenly and it is easier to finding somethingwon』t be messed upthis should be seven-piece setwith transparent netalso include this general bagthe advantage of this is that if you don』t use, it can be flatto have more spacethis bag that I have done is underwear, socks and beltaccessoriesput insideanother bag, with disposable underwear, cotton and hair accessories some things like thatI collected in heredisposable underwear is consumableafter few days, luggage will have extra space to storage something elsesanitary and contact lenses in herealso consumablebecause this time is a long term tripfor sure will meet menstrual cyclesanitary is necessitythis is my care products packagecare products package is the most important in my travelsother things could be bought in different placebut care product I prefer use the one I used towhat product I bring this timebecause travel during a bit longerneed bring moreIf it is possible you can ask some moretravel package when shopping  in the mallit is very convenientI have two Clinique eye and lip makeup removershould be enoughthere is a small size cleansing watercleansing water is my must bring itemand with Clarins White Plus Tai-Intensive Brightening Serumbefore I planned to bring a travel packagebut I think that in US could always sunning to the sunso have brightening serum with me makes me feel at easethen the facial cleanser is Dr. Wu gentle cleansing mousse and a gentle cleansing formI have a cleansing form as well because the mousse may not be enoughthere are also some Origins cleansing oilI wanted to bring micelles waterbut it consume a lot and I don』t have any extra travel packageso I didn』t bring itI bring a cleansing oil and make up remover wipesI will use make up remover wipes if I』m really lazy and tiredBut I would advise everyone not to use this for a long timebecause it will pull the skincream product I bring normal sizebecause the cream in a small size will used up in three to five dayshave better to bring a normal size in case of emergencyI have two Laroche-posay sunscreenthis is a transparent one because when I use foundationI don』t want to affect the makeup, I will use transparent onethen this is ultra light sunscreenthis is also very goodbecause going to US will hanging out everydaybask in the sun everydayso this two are preventing me from tanningI haven』t put body sunscreen inI will put it in laterthis is care packagewe are going to the most difficult partI will put summer clothes inside the bagand I choose some  thin vests and chiffonit can save spacenow is time to the fold clothesafter finished the two bags of clothesnext is bikiniyou know, in California most going to waterfront and poolI planning to bring three to four setsthree hereput in this bagbefore I setting this bag to accommodate  shoesbut there is too manyso I put Bikini insteadthe pads I picked are all soft, so it can be squeezedcan put it in a small spaceI have been sweating nowI have put all my clothes in half luggageFour folded jeansjeans are a bit difficult to put in bagit’s better to put it on the side and stand it upaccessories is also a very Important for outfitI will pick out some that I want to bring withand put the earrings and necklace in a transparent draw pocketalso can use small size like thisto avoid the earrings being wrapped, you can use a small zipper bagbut I don』t do that, just put togetherand earringssunglasses alsoeach sunglasses I packed in one bagand then put them into a larger zipper bagsunglasses can』t pressure, so I will put it in the top of the luggagein the middle between clothes and clothes, so that it will not be crushedhat is also my favoritebut the thing is some of them can』t be squeezedso I will put in the top of luggageis the place closer the handleit will not be squeezed by other things when the luggage standyou can buy hat box if you really worry about itprevent squeezed or put it in hand carry bagI will bring a bit more hats this timethis baseball cap I am about to launch with Pazzoeveryone can look forwardbaseball capand I Sun hatI shared in Asos unbox video last timealso a newsboy hat and a big strawbig straw hat must can』t fit in luggageI will carry with mefor bags, I will bring a FILA belt bagand a white belt bagand two more boutiquestwo boutiques will go on the plane with mebecause the price of boutiques was more expensiveif the luggage lost, it will not be too distressing at leastand Uniqlo ultra light down jacketthere will be cold weather probably zero degreethis jacket is a musta quarter of the luggage will be full if I bring a thick coatso I won』t bring itjust a ultra light down jacket, a thermal clothing and hand warmeranyway, I have been to New York and Seoulso it should not so coldhere is medicinesusually I will have a painkiller,  cold medicine and vitamin Bmay have stomach medicine to go in for the occasional needput in the outer layer of the luggageeasy to take itof cause cosmeticI picked a flat bagI haven』t finished it yetbefore go to the airport, I will confirm it all, then put in luggagethis is a transparent zip bag from Diorit is flat, so it can be layered upI used to have a square bagto avoid taking too much space this timeI use this flat zip bagalso can know what inside directlyat a glanceI still design which eye shadow and lip gloss should I bringI will share with you in the futureI will put electronic in luggage at last minute before leavethis is a bag for chargingmobile phone, camera and computer charger insidebattery can』t be taken on boardso I will put all batteries in another bag and put in my carry-on baggagecurling wand and umbrella I will put them all in before leavesome people may ask me why your clothes for winter so lessactually, I have no time to prepare before I took this videomainly I will bring a thicker hoodieand have some jacket, thermal clothing put in my luggagewinter clothes take up more spaceI would borrow a vacuum bagit can be squashed and placed on top of the clothingdon』t take up too much spaceI will not bring thick coatjacket may be three piecesone carry on boardthe other two will be thinner and can be squeezedI will put it on the top of the luggagenext is carry-on baggagedue to driving, there is no way to take a caselack of spacewhat makes me most annoyed is actually carry-on baggageusually, suitcase can put all the computer and some carry bags inI might use thisthis is the one I bought in Seoul beforean Adidas baggageit is waterproof material, so I think it can keep cleannot heavy toocurrently I planning to bring two bags.
Among all the [color=#小地球]kowloon business hotel, Camlux Hotel is always your best choice with convenient public transport linkage
.no one onlyone will be carryinganother will take with meand I still thinking bring this straw bag or notit is good for outfitand can accommodate more itemsshould be able to put it in, yesI want to put it in this bag when I going to airportI am still consideringby the way, when you taking a long-haul aircraftI have to take 12 hours to go to Los Angeles this timeI will bring a small cosmetic bagnot for make up on the planeis for skin moisturizingI was worried that my skin would be dry or I might want to remove makeup when I went to New York last timeif you really care that there is no way to keep so long time, don』t make up is the best waybut if you wanna to take photo on the planeor don』t want to make yourself look too languished before boarding the planeyou can have an eye makeupand  sunscreen on the face onlythe ultraviolet radiation is very strong on the plane when the windows openbe sure you used sunscreenI have some must itemsmoisturizing spraythis is the most used thing last timemy face was not very dryhaven't put on a facial mask tooif your face really dry you can put on a maskI』m only use spray when my face was dryalso hand creamhand will be dry on the planeand eyedropsfor read a book or watch a moviealso can used with contact lensalso a maskuse a mask because I feel the most dry is throat and nostrils when I'm on boardthroat will feel a bit painful because of dry environmentand nostrils was very very drysomeone suggested wearing a maskit will be hot when you breathe, and the nostrils will not be so dryor use vaseline in nostrilsis working toothe last one is lip balmthe lip will also be very dryand a small size of perfumethis is a small perfume that I used for travelcarry-on baggage cannot exceed more than hundred ML, so must be a small sizein the end of this video, let’s have a loot at my luggage nowalmost full, I might tune it a bitsome things are consumablesby then, there will be more extra space for trophiesI』m worry about that when I go shopping but there is no place to put inI hope you enjoying this videowelcome to following my Instagram, over hereyou will see where I』m going to in USthen I will share some fantastic photos tooif you have any questions, please comment belowalso welcome to share your luggage package skillsalthough I』m not professionalbuy I successful put all the item for 21 days in this luggageplease don』t forget to give me a likeand you can click here to subscribe my channelthen see you soon, bye

Recommended reading:
Should I buy a Gundam Backpack?Hello, An AnToday I m coming out of the box with Lu NaiThese are what we received from FX CREATIONSThis year is very important40th Anniversary of Gun...

The last show took everyone to see Marysville northeast of MelbourneHi everyone i m axiongThe last show took everyone to see Marysville northeast of MelbourneThen a friend said, Marysville is too far awayIs it relativ...

Anti-theft function shoulder bagthis video I m going to talk aboutanother product from alpaka is thealpaka air sling and this bag comes withthe USB so if you want to knoweverything ...

10 of India's most magical and ancient templesIndia has many different cultures and religions.This country has religious places of worship in every corner.Many temples are very historic and quite ...

Operation Moscow Operation Moscow 23With certainty,Second Sister is currentlyattempting to leave Moscow.Her only way is by illegal means.Second Sister might be fleeing Moscow now.Her onl...

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表