[其它] Indonesia's most beautiful volcano hiking route

[複製網址]
Off-season benefitsExclusiveWhere I am now is at the airport in BaliFollowing the last hike in NepalMany achievements unlocked .Watch the galaxy, stars, play paragliderBut is this satisfying?Of course not enoughTravel is not enoughSo, there are 4 key activities I have come to Indonesia this timeFirst, climb Mount Lingoni at LombokSecond, paragliding in Bali, because paragliding is addictiveThird, locomotive round the island tour of LombokFourth, island hopping and diving . So what is island hopping?
Island hopping means boat trips to various islands17,000 islands in IndonesiaIf you want to visit Indonesia in depth, if you only go to one islandHow could it be enough?Apart from Bali, there are some unknown islandsLombokFootprints Backpackers Hostel, just now on the first day of LombokThe cheapest Hostel in MataramLet me show you nowThis hostel is the most expensive I have ever lived inLast time in Nepal averaged $ 3 per nightAnd here costs $ 7But the environment and facilities are goodThe mattresses were clean tooMy gear .80L backpack, locker can put the entire backpack inThese are my professional equipment for mountain climbing .There are black head stickers, moisturizing mask, chicken artifactThere are also sports cameras, mobile phone holders, 10L waterproof backpacksCamping tents, trekking poles, a pile of clothes .
This is a kitchen sink. There is no induction cooker, but the dishes are complete.Drinking fountains are here, balcony views, drying racks .I cooked Indonesian noodles here last nightWhat to eat in Indonesia?
Of course it is IndomeiMy mountain guide came to pick me up and now I'm going to a village called SembalunStart climbing tomorrow morningThe journey takes about 3 hours, see you in 3 hours ..After 3 hours, we came to a hut in Sembalun, will eat here tonight, stay overnight .All here are IndonesiansThis is dinner tonightAshiap ?
?After the briefing, everyone started to pack up their equipment and take out the unnecessary equipmentThat's it tonight, get up at 6 tomorrowsee you tomorrow7:30 in the morning . now go to breakfast and go to the entrance to the volcanoToday, more than ten teammates from different islands in Indonesia have only one purpose .Is to conquer the second highest volcano in Indonesia behindThis volcano is called Mount Lingoni and has a height of 3726 meters, which is similar to Mount Fuji.
This is one of the volcanic entrances and we are readyIt ’s 9:30 in the morning . At about 5 pm, you will reach the campsite at 2600 meters highOfficial departure now .There are two main entrances to Rinjani. The first is Sembalun and the second is Senaru.
Due to the 2018 Lombok earthquake . The hot spring on the mountain and the summit are not officially allowedBut I reported to the local group this time, this entrance route is a secret passageAnd we will go to the top, because the locals are relatively free.The tour guide just told me that the SEMBALUN route is hot.It ’s different from local people, and different experiences can reach the summit, which is the 3726-meter peak.
There is no need to pay admission fees, the secret channel that only local talents know is cheaper than other tour groupsNow comes the first Check Point Pos 15 check points before going to the campsiteLater to POS 2, distance 1. 4KM5. 3KM from today's finishThis is the environment of the first rest stationAfter the break, now head to POS2, about 30 minutesAfter walking for 30 minutes, the above is POS 2The time is now 11:30 and we have arrived at Check Point POS 2There will be several wooden houses for you to rest and shelter from the rain .We will have lunch here and walk for 3 hours to the campsiteIt is best to come to Rinjani for a newspaper group, it must have its benefits, such as taking care of your daily dietThey are making tea now .
Looking for [color=#小地球]long stay hotel deals hong kong? Get great  prices for rooms in the heart of Kowloon Bay. Enjoy the home-like vibe at Camlux Hotel.
and preparing lunchTerima kasih banyakThis is the daily meal of Indonesians . They eat three meals a day and spicy chickenIt ’s all spicy, even for breakfast, it ’s all for dinner and spicy chickenJust after the rain, my body is very coldThat feeling really is . but it is also worth it after all is the most beautiful volcanic hiking route in Indonesia6:15 pm . After 9 hours of walking, we finally arrived at the campsite (2600m)But because of too many clouds, I ca n』t see the lake viewThere will be a challenge at 2am tonight, it will need to rise from 2600 meters to 3726 meters.
I'll show you the scenery of the volcanic lake after I finish the summitGet up at two in the morning, see you later and sleep now .It's two o'clock in the morning and it's time to reach the summitThere are more stars tonight than in Nepal that nightThere is no cloud sky, but there is no galaxy to watchMy phone lens cannot be seen by everyoneI have surpassed 16 teammates, even the guide is behind me because I have to hurry to watch the sunrise, but it may be a bit late and I ca n』t seeHello wow, come on!HEY!!
U * (! & # * (HA (* Y! * & G & # ^! & *This is the top of RinjaniThis volcano is called Mount Lingoni.
Why does Mount Rinjani attract so many locals?Because this is the most beautiful volcanic route in Indonesia, and this volcanic lake route is also the most difficult.I completely underestimated it before I came here, because I think it is only 3726 meters, not muchBut the result was the opposite. The summit route was very steep and rugged.
Be sure to wear gloves and handsHere is the campsite. I will show you the scenery there after the meeting. There were too many clouds last night, so I could n』t see anything.It's worth the hard work for this beautyThis place has no aunts and very few Asian tourists, which has become my reason for coming hereIf you want to come to Indonesia for a deep tour or a different experience, you can find this mountain guide, his name is UbbunIf you are interested, please contact me for the contact methodClimbing is done, the next part .
CampingCome down now, see you laterThings in the world can be really sad sometimesI do n』t know what to do when my energy is endlessWhen I really think about it,So it's worth it this time, after all, it's the beauty I got with my feetIn just two days, you can enjoy sunset, sunrise, stars, the Milky Way, hiking, camping, and such a beautiful lakeAnd in this peaceful land, there is no noise from the auntA small number of foreign tourists so I love this placeFungo, I think you want a er .. take a selfie with ..
usDinner tonight, Indomei and fried chicken legs. . . And potato chipsThis is Indomie SelerakuAt 6 in the morning, I'll see you after the activity.Well, the summit of the volcano was successful. In the past few days, many things have been done to climb the volcano, see the volcanic lake, camping, stars, the Milky WayHave seen any ghostAnother new achievementHave dinner with them nowThis episode probably ends hereTomorrow I will visit the three most famous outer islands north of LombokIntroduction will be in the next episodeSo .
see you next time . Bye Bye

Recommended reading:
compare to Scotch Whisky which have a very unique tasteThis one is more standard and soft.Finally arrived Yoichi DistilleryIt\ s not that crowd, but very windyLucky it\ s not that cold, I still managed itYeah! Finally I am hereLet me find o...

need to do after enteringNagaland, is to register themselves in the police stationAfter a night train ride, here I amat the largest transportation center in North East IndiaOutside of the railway stationhere are many shared jeeps th...

Before travel to Russia, MUST watch this! Five things to pay attention to before traveling to RussiaHello guys ! I\ m warm cat!today only i\ m herebecause winter cat recently very busy with cosplay clothes well, today topic is if you travel to Russia...

Dutch speak cantoneseAh, opening the windows in the morning.(sorry for the singing)Let\ s give the two of yousome fresh air!It\ s time again to go to work.Guess who I came...

Free trip to Moscow | Meet Russian friends againHi! I\ m JackIf you follow my Instagram or have watched this video,you\ ll know I went to Russia in JuneThis is a postcard I bought thereWhy Russia? I...

The have a unique indian heritage-style architectureYou`re recording all your trip in India?Yep.Here is the Homestay we are staying in Agra.They have 2 homestays here.One of them is called The Coral (Ho...

Operation Moscow Operation Moscow 23With certainty,Second Sister is currentlyattempting to leave Moscow.Her only way is by illegal means.Second Sister might be fleeing Moscow now.Her onl...

[one day tour of Alishan sunrise strategy] Taipei takes guests to Alishan at night, and Yushan tataga is surrounded by sunrise aHello, everyone.I\ m Aiky.This is the Taipei Bus Station.I\ m going to take a Kuo-Kuang 1835 bus from here to Alishan.You heard right, there is a bus ...

Buying grass and finding girls in Holland !!But while you\ re in Amsterdam is legal so you can do itOh oulalalahaving a good time? yeayeaHe\ s fast he\ s fast nno hands?NoHey, when you stop biki...

In-depth tour of Indonesia Lombok locomotive round the islandThere is no public transport on LombokCame to this car rental shop today, introduced by a Taiwanese bloggerI will rent a motorcycle here7 days rental ...

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表