打印 上一文章 下一文章

[一日遊] It’s not easy to refurbish an old sofa, so it’s better to buy a new cheap...

[複製網址]
The world is so big, I am very glad to meet you, and I am honored to answer your questions. I think it can be refurbished. Of course, there are many professional methods to refurbish, and you need to know how to transform the sofa professionally. As an ordinary person, I don't have professional transformation technology, but I usually do things by myself, and I like to toss it by myself. After I finish it, I will feel a sense of accomplishment.

Now the network is very convenient, and there is a quick way to rebuild it as soon as you search. You can also try to search related methods on the Internet.

Do you also want to buy cheap furniture uk? If the spring is unbroken and the frame is still stable, I think you can buy a full set of lazy sofa sets, measure the size and put it on. You can also buy the kind of movable sofa cushions, which are generally available at home. It is not recommended for children. Although the sofa cushions usually have non-slip pads on the back, they are no match for the jumping of the animal in the family. By the way, when the children jump on the sofa, they can easily fall off or knock on the furniture next to the sofa, so there are children. The placement of the cheap sofas should also be considered.

Last year, the cloth sofa in my house during the Chinese New Year was quite dirty. I tried to remove the original cloth cover and change it. It was more difficult, and some positions were not easy to remove. So I bought a lazy sofa cover and put it on. It was pretty good-looking.

my brother like to buy cheap beds online.

Working outside, renting a house has a lousy sofa. I want to lose it and feel like it’s wasted, so I remodeled it.

By the way, use transparent tape to fix the surroundings briefly, and wait for the spring and cloth cover to arrive.

By the way, there are cushions, and many new foam cushions are sold online, but my cushions were given by the owner of a second-hand shop for free. I originally asked him if he had second-hand foam cushions for me, but he didn't charge any money. I cleaned the sponge cushion first, then exposed it to the sun, and then cut the size of the sponge cushion according to the size of the sofa.

Then the spring arrived, and so did the lazy sofa cover. I cleaned the sofa cover and dried it before using it.

It's a pity that there is no hammer for renting a house, so I used bricks to hammer nails

I found that the hammer hand hurts too much, so I took an old clothes and wrapped the hammer.

But I found it still not easy to use. Later I thought that my distant relatives are not as good as my neighbors, so I asked the neighbors next door if they have hammers. I borrowed the hammers. To thank her, I gave the child next door a few bottles of cereals, which happened to be bought at home.

I was going to pry off the broken part before installing a new spring, but I found it difficult to remove the broken one. It suddenly occurred to me that I don’t want to remove the old broken, and install a new spring next to the broken, which will not affect the use of sand. I won’t take it apart, the spring is installed, put the cut sponge cushion, and then cover the lazy sofa cover.

The gap position of the sofa, when you buy a sofa cover, a few single sponge strips will be given to you to plug the gap. It is easy to run out when the single heel is stuffed in. You roll it into a braid, wrap it with transparent tape, and fix it. Tucked into the gap of the sofa, it won't move.

Today 51 Labor Day, I finished this, the sofa renovation is very happy, and the summer is relatively hot, I bought a cool rattan sofa cushion according to the length and width of the sofa, so that I can sit in the summer without fear of sultry, the sofa cool rattan cushion has not yet arrived. I will add pictures to the comment area later.

Haha, can you figure out how much I spent on refurbishing? No matter how you accomplish what you want to do, the sense of accomplishment is still very good. I like this feeling ☺️

Shenzhen Home Furnishing Tianhou Group Founder of Shenzhen Shangpinju Furniture Co., Ltd. Creator of Home Furnishing Field

As a furniture factory with 18 years of experience, I will answer your question.

The solid wood leather sofa that has been used for more than ten years, can't bear to lose it in the new house, can it be refurbished? My answer is that it can be refurbished, but it is recommended that you replace it instead of refurbishing. The reasons are as follows:

First: The refurbishment service provided on the Guqian market basically refers to paint repair and leather replacement and repair. You have been using it for more than ten years. It must be a problem. If you want to move to a new house, you I definitely want to feel a new look. Then you need to replace the leather of the sofa in your refurbishment. Let me check the cost. For example, a normal 1+2+3 sofa needs about 250 feet of leather. Just press The current average price in the market is 22 yuan/sqft, totaling 5,500 yuan, and the imitation leather on the back is 300 yuan/set. Others need to go to your house to remove the leather case, and then go back to copy the leather template, and then cut the leather. Sewing, and finally return to your home to check. The cost of this process is at least about 1,500 yuan, which is already 7,300 yuan in total. This cost is already 50% of the price of the sofa, so from the perspective of cost, renovation is really meaningless;

Second: In terms of decoration style, keeping the sofa more than ten years ago is definitely a taboo of military strategists. You will ruin the overall effect of the new home. In the past ten years, the popular style of domestic decoration and home furnishing has changed almost every five years. Fashion trends, from the first European style to the French style at the back, to the neo-classical style at the back, to the new Chinese style, and then to the light luxury now. If you use a sofa set more than ten years ago, it will remain unchanged. It is you. I certainly didn't understand the truth that a sofa is the heart of the home. The combination of hard decoration style and home style is the first step for a beautiful new home, and the most important thing in home furnishings is this set of sofas. Style, sense of value, etc., are all embodied by it. The combination of soft furnishings and hard furnishings and home style matching is the second step of the beautiful new home, and the essence of soft furnishing is color. The color of the new home is centered on the most important space and the color of the largest home. Yes, that’s right. This set of sofas.

In summary, if you move to a new house, you will have to use a sofa for more than ten years, which will definitely be a big failure. In fact, what you want to discard is not the sofa more than ten years ago, but to learn to renounce it. Haha, go and see Qihua said that this is the truth that a period of debate talks about.
收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表