打印 上一文章 下一文章

[生活] AMY’S BROWNIES

[複製網址]
Amy’s Brownies are rich, dark, and extra fudgy. These are just the thing for serious chocolate lovers!

I am always surprised when I find out that someone has never had homemade brownies. I count homemade brownies among life’s simple pleasures. It’s been years since I made brownies from a box, and my love of the from-scratch variety means I’m not likely to go back to a mix Coworking space Rental.

These dark, rich, and fudgy Amy’s Brownies are from Amy’s Bread, one of my favorite bakeries in New York. As the name of the bakery implies, it is best known for its wonderful breads, but they have plenty of sweet treats, too. And these brownies are one of my favorites.

These brownies are on the far side of the fudgy scale. They’re made with so much chocolate that you’ll think you’ve surely misread the recipe. But all that chocolate and not much flour means that you get a dense, fudgy brownie that is sure to satisfy even your biggest chocolate cravings Surveying Course.

If you like, you can add nuts to these brownies, but I usually opt to leave them out for an all-out chocolate experience. Either way is excellent, so just go with your preference.

These brownies are so fudgy that you’ll likely find that they’re easier to cut into bars if they’re chilled. Once they’ve cooled to room temperature, just stick them in the refrigerator for about an hour before cutting them. After that, they’ll be fine stored in an airtight container at room temperature Hong Kong Business visa.

If there are any of you out there who have never experienced a homemade brownie, I urge you to make these or some other brownie recipe as soon as you can. My only rule of brownie baking is to use the very best chocolate you can find. Brownies are one of the simplest things to bake. Most of them can be made in just one bowl. And they certainly beat brownies from a box any day.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表