[歡樂惡搞] I grew up in a poor

[複製網址]
Nowadays, money worship is becoming more and more Things to do in Hong Kong popular in Chinese society, and I am so sorry for that.

My experience told me that money is just a tool, and it is not the purpose of our life or the key of happiness.

I grew up in a poor, but warm family, and I was a happy boy at that time. For some reason, my family became very rich when I was a teenager. After that, my parents got lost. They did lots of things Travel Hong Kong that hurt the family, hurt themselves, and hurt their children. I got lost too, almost became a bad guy, and despaired everyday. And then, my family went bankrupt, we became poor again, and heavily in debts. My parents were struck down by the reality, and became escapists. Fortunately, we paid all our debts after several years, and I became a diligent person and found myself back.
I lost lots of precious things in my life during this period --- family love, my happy life, my higher education, my dream...
After everything was over, I left my hometown with mixed feelings and started my new life in Beijing.

Now I am working hard to make money, not because I love Virtual Desktop money or I want a luxurious life, just because I want to use this powerful tool doing some meaningful things in my life.

Money is just a powerful tool, a double-edged sword, not everything.
Riches Do Not Guarantee Happiness. That's what I have learned from my life.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表