打印 上一文章 下一文章

[人生] OATMEAL JAMMYS

[複製網址]
One of the first food trucks I visited in New York was The Treats Truck. I vividly remember taking far too long to order because I couldn’t decide what sounded best. That truck, affectionately named Sugar, is still going strong and offers a plethora of tempting cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and many other amazing treats fixed asset management software.

New to my cookbook collection is The Treats Truck Baking Book. Like Sugar himself, it is also filled with so many good things that it’s hard to choose a place to start Hong Kong Work Visa.

After much deliberation, I chose to start with these oatmeal thumbprint cookies. I’m always a sucker for an oatmeal cookie (minus the raisins, of course), and I always have a fully stocked jam/jelly/preserves section of my refrigerator.

These are incredibly good. There’s just enough cinnamon in the chewy cookie to make them extra special. One of the beauties of these cookies is that you can vary them by using different jams or preserves. I used raspberry (which is a popular Treats Truck variety) and also a four-fruit blend atlaspace.

Sadly, I can’t remember the last time I tracked down The Treats Truck. Sugar is usually in other neighborhoods in the city making people happy with treats. At least now I can make my own versions of those treats at home. And, let’s be honest, I’ll also be following the truck’s location updates and making my way to that truck as soon as possible.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表