[生活] A backpack suitable for YouTuber

[複製網址]

Do you have to turn off the air conditioning?Very hotBut it ’s really noisy to turn on the air conditioningThis is a new seriesIn this series, I will introduce my daily lifeSome suppliesThen they all have one thing in commonJustthey are weird.But good.That's why the name of this new collection is called Weird But GoodJust like Weird But Good written on my T-shirtThis is the T-shirt I saw in OkinawaI like itIn the Weird But Good seriesI will introduce various very specialBut very easy to use or something I likeSo if you guys think of something that fits the theme of this seriesHope I introduce somethingYou can also tell me in the comments belowOr you have your own productI also feel that my product is very distinctiveAnd it worksWelcome to emailWelcome to emailWelcome via emailWelcome via emailWelcome via emailWelcome viaemailCome and contact meOKWhat I want to introduce today isA rear backpack that can be opened from the sideIt's weirdBut It's GoodcorrectI think someone should know that I took a photo some time agoWhat's in my bag's themeWhat did you put in my bag?
And in that movieI mentioned a lot of this bag and many features that I have n』t told youSo if you want to watch an introduction video,Tell me in the comments belowThere seem to be so many people leaving messagesSo rightOK firstThe biggest feature of this bag isThe upper half is actually separate from the lower halfHis upper half is a pretty average backpack spaceThere are some interlayers and some zippers to let you see all kinds of thingsOrdinary kettles, umbrellas, etc.And the second half is more special.As you just sawThe lower half is opened from the sideAnd that area is designed to let you put your photographic equipmentJust like a cameraand alsoCameraI would put a tripod and microphone myselfAlthough he did n』t look like this in the second halfHe is actually a small separate boxIt's just that I simply modified it to become more suitable for my needs.This backpackHis front is almost the same as most backpacksThere are 1-2 zippersAnd then pulled open there is a small storage spaceVery usefulBut this bag has space for zippers.
Two things make me feel specialThe first is his backpackHe will attach a small independent bag to his back bagWhen I first saw it, I thought it would be a little inconvenientLike when I get back or somethingBut later it was found to be very convenient after being practicalLike the keys to my house or things that I often need to fetchYou can just put it in that little bagSo when I need to use themI do n』t need to take the backpack down and open the big zipperI just need to reach out and unzip that little zippertake it outIt's okVery smoothAnd his size wo n』t be very disturbing.The second feature is that it has many hidden zippersBut those zippers are not designed to let you store thingsBut they have their own independent functionsOn the side of the lower half of the bagThere is a small zipper on each side to openAnd inside isA strap that allows you to secure your bag to your waistAlthough the same strap has a chest on itBut sometimes it may not be enoughFor example, when I am skiingI only buckle my chestThe back half of the backpack will keep jumping around and hit my back all the timeA little uncomfortableAnd it feels like the contents will be used upSo he designed an additional buckle that can be fixed on the waistI think it worksBut if he does n』t need that buckle, he will dangle thereHook things upWill be annoyingThat's why he has that little zipperCan let you put that buckle inAnd after you put it inNo foreign body sensationYou can't tell from the appearance that there are convex or something thereI think this is a great designAnd this bag has a hidden zipActually, I found this zipper after buying this bag for a whileBecause he ’s so secretHe is on the bottom of the bagAnd inside it is the waterproof case of this bagAlthough the bag itself is water-resistant to some extentLike the drizzle or accidentally sprayed with waterNot to use wet thingsBut if it rains a bitMost likely the bag will still get wetSo he attached such a waterproof caseSo you can pack it up when you need itAlthough there is no way to protect the strapBut the most important places are protectedI think it's enoughBut about this waterproof caseI think there is a place for improvementActually use the waterproof case to wrap the bagA little bit difficultIt's not so difficult as it is difficultAnd it takes timeAnd my personal suggestion isYou can put the bottom of the bagFixed with waterproof caseWhich means you ca n』t pull it awaySo when I want to take out the waterproof case to catch the bagI just need to hold him upOne action is doneI think this should be more convenientThe above is what I think is the biggest feature of this bagNow let ’s talk about some features that I do n』t usually use but are useful for someFirst on his back bagThere are straps that can be adjusted in lengthI don't know exactly what he designed it forbutShould be usefulLet's say you can pin something on itHang the kettle on itI personally do not have this demand at presentBut if it worksthere you goThe second part is the back of his bagThere is a bag that you can fix on the trunk handleUseful when travelingThen why don't I use it very often?It ’s because I usually fill up my bags when I travelAnd also put a laptop in itI forgot to talk about where there is a laptopThere is a 15-inch laptop for this bagAnd there is another mezzanineLets you put things like filesok back to what I just saidSo I was full and I put a laptopBut this strap is not elasticSo it ’s hard to pull him enoughAnd put it in the handleThe suitcase handle is probably so thickIt ’s hard to pull it so farI'm afraid I will crush the contents insideSo I usually do n』t use itOh and by the wayIs there some foam on the back of his bag?Or somethingHe can let you even put a lot of things in the bagA lot of uneven things, etc.
It ’s not uncomfortable when carrying itI wo n』t be hurt. I like it.ok the thirdJust in front of the bag you will see two reinsHe is actually designed to let you tie your tripodIt ’s your tripod for making videos.Or selfie stick or long MaoCan be tied over thereThat ’s rarely used because I do n』t usually go out with a tripod.
Looking for long stay hotel deals hong kong? Get great  prices for rooms in the heart of Kowloon Bay. Enjoy the home-like vibe at Camlux Hotel.
And it feels a bit uncomfortable to use.Just full of tediousSo I do n』t like to use that function myselfOkay, that's the introduction of bagsThen thisI forgot to talk againok forgot to mention onethe last timeThis is this bag. He has two straps.I like this feature myselfBecause the contents of the bag are sometimes not evenly weightedSo if you only pull on one side, it may be crooked.
Then if he designs it in the middle, pull it up.The shape of the whole bag will beSo double mention thinks it is a clever solution.You can see how much weight you choose todayThen if both sides are not, you can take both sides togetherThe brand name of this bag isofftotocoAnyway, I will leave his official website belowIf you are interested, you can go and seeThe above is the weird but good of this episoderememberalwaysstay weirdIt's not a good sloganForget itstay weird will become this series of sloganSee you next time

Recommended reading:
My phone was stolen in EuropeReact immediatelyI just touch my coat pocketMy phone was goneI broke down and cried, just outside the stationHi everyone i m nancyClick here if you w...

2018 travel abroad bag + wear and shareHi ~ everyone i m yayunToday ’s video is very special and it ’s an unseen scene.Because I 』m at the airport nowDo you know how difficult it is to rec...

Traveling and taking pictures againTwo years ago, when I went to NaganoI was worried about packing my luggageIn fact, packing luggage for this journey is quite annoying. Why?Because the...

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表