[二日遊] What should I do if the sofa does not fit into the door of the new apartment?

[複製網址]
It's time to move, and you find that your sofa won't fit into the door of your new apartment. This is a good reason to know how to take it apart, but another might be to simplify it into smaller pieces so you can throw it away. How easy you can disassemble the sofa depends on how it is built. It also depends on why you want to take it apart. When you plan to reassemble it, you need to be more careful because it is important to know how to reverse the steps of the disassembly process.i really link buy cheap furniture uk.

Remove the cushions and turn the sofa over. Unscrew the screws on the legs and remove them. Or, use a screwdriver to loosen the screws that secure the legs of the sofa. Put the leg. i buy cheap sofas uk last week.

Use a flat-head screwdriver and pliers to take out the staples under the sofa. Roll up the sofa cover to reveal it. Pull out the staples that secure the furniture. Roll the cushion to a high enough place to expose the fasteners that secure the armrests.

Use a screwdriver, wrench or Allen wrench to remove the bolts or screws of the fixed arm. Remove it when the arm is released. If necessary, open more decorations to reach the bolts. If you plan to reassemble the sofa, you can remove the sofa cover as little as possible.

Look for bolts that support the seat and backrest. Remove all the decorations needed to separate the two parts. Using the same tool used to remove the armrest, unscrew the screw.

Phillips screwdriver

Easily fooled screwdriver

pliers

wrench

Allen wrench

Draw a schematic diagram of a sofa. Whenever you remove a screw or screw, mark the position on the sofa where you removed it. Number the screws for easy tracking.

If you can't let the sofa go through the door, you may just need to remove your legs.

Be careful when you unfasten the sofa, because the edges and tips of the brackets that hold it together are sharp.

If you must disassemble the sofa bed, please consult the manufacturer's instructions. The foldable component may be equipped with a spring, and the spring may be under sufficient tension to hurt you.

I finally bought my first house in my life at the end of May this year. I think the sofa is one of the most important roles in the living room. Since it is expected to move in before the end of July, it has always been from the handover of the house, whether it is the Internet or the physical store of the furniture store. Looking for a sofa that likes to sit well and the price is within the budget, I accidentally found the Medivh style of the Helia sofa on the Internet picture. At first sight, I really like the appearance of this sofa. But I thought I had never sat down or touched the texture, and I didn't know if the actual product was what I wanted, so I clicked on the official website of Heria and found that the content of the website is very detailed and clear, whether it is product windows or materials. .

Fortunately, the southern part of the store information link-Kaohsiung Story House (9-2 Dazheng Road, Renwu District, Kaohsiung City, 07 372 6880) just opened in June, so that I can live in Pingtung without going to Tainan or Taichung ~Really so lucky.
Then I made a phone call to the Kaohsiung Story House. The service lady kindly invited me to the store to try on the sofa, and I also arranged for the holiday right away. After arriving at the store, the clean and comfortable environment of the store surprised me.

The sales lady also began to patiently introduce each sofa in detail~

Every sofa sits well and there are so many lively and pretty colors that can be matched with fabric sofas, and there are also many elegant Jixian cowhide leather sofas that can be matched with leather sofas~

I really want to choose each one~~ In the end, I chose the Medivh I liked at first glance. After deciding on the style, I found that I had been in the store for 3 hours. Because it was close to the store closing time, I decisively chose the color and left, but I returned. When I got home, I still felt that I hadn't made a good choice, so the next day, I called the store service lady and asked her to let me choose the color, but next time I have to go to work, which may take another 5 days, the store service lady After hearing my hesitation, he told me to send the leather to me without a second word. It was really considerate and moved.
After receiving the leather, I decided on the color and paid a deposit to wait for the arrival of my sofa. 15 days later, I received a call from the driver who transported the sofa and received it within time as scheduled.
I really like the comfortable and easy-to-sit sofa in the guest room. Friends come to the house to ask questions very much. Thank you Heria.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表