[法義/西式] I don’t want to get up when I lie on the sofa in the living room. I will bu...

[複製網址]
Two days ago, my friend said that he was moving in a new house and invited me to visit it. At the invitation of a friend, I went to visit his new house on the weekend. It was okay if I didn’t look at it. After seeing my friend’s new house, I suddenly felt that my house was decorated. As soon as I entered the door, I was stunned. With such a simple decoration style, as well as the design and layout of each place, it can be seen that a lot of thought has been spent on it. The house still looks exquisite and clean. The house is so beautiful and I don’t want to be messy, so I am still very hardworking. I often clean and tidy up. My friends and relatives who have come to visit the house over the past year praised our house’s beautiful decoration. , But the cheap sofas in my living room is disgusted, and other aspects are still perfect. Welcomte to panana.co.uk to buy cheap furniture uk.

Know these sofa styles and precautions

One, a font sofa

For small apartments with a small indoor area, we can choose a flat-shaped sofa, and this kind of sofa is relatively simple to decorate. In addition, the styles and elements of other furniture are relatively simple and easy to match. When choosing a sofa for a small living room, we should also pay attention to the coordination of other furniture and sofas. Put more effort into creating a chic and sentimental space for our living room.It can be a cheap beds.

2. L-shaped sofa

This kind of L-shaped sofa is also very common, and it is also very suitable for living rooms that are rectangular and not very large. And this kind of sofa can make good use of the corners in the living room. It is also more suitable for our new home with more permanent family members, or usually more guests. We can choose a three-person or two-person sofa combination when matching.

Three, U-shaped sofa

This kind of sofa is actually our most common traditional sofa, which is very suitable to be placed in a more traditional large-space living room. This kind of sofa can create a friendly and warm communication environment. This U-shaped sofa can be paired with a separate sofa chair, a chic coffee table, and a matching carpet. Pay attention to the distance between the sofa and the coffee table when placing it.

Four seater sofa

This kind of sofa is relatively rare in ordinary homes, and is suitable for people who prefer different styles. Although this kind of seated sofa is not common, it is actually a very good display. Compared with families who watch less TV in modern society, such sofas can shorten the distance between family members. Sit down and communicate directly.

Five seater sofa

This kind of sofa is suitable for larger suites, and the living room is spacious. Generally, a larger sofa is used as the main body, and then matched with other chairs and stools that match the style. It can be matched at will, and finally put out a kind of seater atmosphere. It is necessary to add other individual chairs according to the size of the living room. Less, or smaller, will make the living room feel empty.

When decorating the sofa, we should pay attention to these few things to avoid:

1. When we are decorating, direct spotlights should not be installed above the position where the sofa is placed. When the direct light shines on the human face, there will be a feeling of depression, tension, and dizziness. If you want to install spotlights to decorate simple lights to shine on the wall.

2. When the living room is ceiling, do not have beams on the top of the sofa, which will create a sense of oppression in the living room, which also needs to be avoided.

3. When the sofa is placed, it should not be facing the door, especially when the weather is relatively cold, when the door is opened, the person seater on the sofa will obviously feel the cool breeze. Gives a feeling of discomfort.

Precautions for new homes

1) Cannot enter the house empty-handed.

The first time you move into a new home, it is best to bring some valuables in. For example, red envelopes, passbooks, etc., rice buckets are also ok. Because this indicates that the family can gather wealth in the future.

2) Pregnant women cannot participate in moving

Before moving into the new house, you can ask the pregnant woman to return to her natal home for a period of time, and then ask her to come back after everything has been moved. Pregnant women have a lot of attention, and housewarming is a major event, so it is best not to be sloppy.

3) Choose a good day

You can look at the taboos written in the lunar calendar, and try not to choose the birthday of your loved one. And the best time to move is in the morning.

4) The statues of gods and Buddhas are moved in advance

If there was a deity in the house before, you should move the deity in before you officially move into the new home. It is best to worship first.

5) Noisy room

In the week after moving into a new home, it is best to invite friends, family, and neighbors to come to the house to lively and lively, you can drive away the strange things before the new home, and make the home more human.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表