打印 上一文章 下一文章

[二日遊] 白胡椒和黑胡椒的區別

[複製網址]
胡椒粉也是我們日常生活中經常使用的烹飪調味料,有白胡椒和黑胡椒。這些差異在烹飪中是如何使用的呢。
胡椒粉也被稱為古月粉,是由熱帶植物胡椒樹的果實卷起來的。有白色胡椒粉和黑胡椒粉兩種。黑胡椒粉由未成熟果實加工而成,白色胡椒粉在果實完全成熟後進行摘出加工。胡椒味辛進入性熱、胃和大腸。具有溫中氣、化痰解毒的功效。主要用於寒痰積食、寒腹痛、惡心、嘔吐、清水、腹瀉冷痢。酸痛、蛇咬傷、狗咬傷外布;食物也可以解毒持久液副作用
胡椒粉營養分析:
1.胡椒主要由胡椒堿組成,胡椒堿還含有一定量的芳香油、粗蛋白、粗脂肪和可溶性氮,具有去除腥味、消除厭倦、幫助消化的作用。
2.胡椒的味道會勾起食欲。
3.辣椒溫熱,能緩解胃寒引起的胃痛、腸鳴、腹瀉,並進行治療風寒感冒。持久液
4.胡椒有防腐、抗菌作用,對魚和蝦肉有解毒作用。
5、黑胡椒的辣味比白胡椒強烈,香味很辣,除去腥味,多用於內髒和海鮮料理的烹飪。
6.白胡椒具有大的藥用價值。散寒、健胃、開胃、幫助消化、排汗。也可以改善女性的白帶異常和癲癇。
白胡椒實際上是黃灰色。請不要認為你買的東西越白越好。是的黑胡椒是深茶色,顏色越深越好。
適合白色胡椒粉的料理:持久液2h2d
1.魚湯海鮮湯、豆腐湯、海鮮粥等。
2.油炸蔬菜,燒菜必須像炒鱔絲那樣放進去,燒菜必須像雜燴粥那樣放進去。
3.可以放入餡、餃子、餛飩、包子、餡餅。
White胡椒粉廣泛應用於肉類料理和素食料理等。可以消除差異,增加風味。對魚腥味最有效。魚和海鮮組合在一起很好吃。雖然不適合燉菜,但是很適合好吃清淡的料理。持久液
黑胡椒粉適合的料理:
黑胡椒粉味道更濃。土豆泥、煎牛排、炸雞柳、濃湯等,很多西餐都使用。我喜歡打碎黑胡椒,味道更濃。一般來說,適合濃鬱的味道。中國的食物通常是牛肉和雞肉組合,例如非常經典的料理黑椒牛柳。持久液

收藏收藏 推 噓
I have read your blog it is very useful for me. I wish to say because of you. I have bookmark your website for future updates.        worldofwoodcraft.com
I appreciated your work very thanks        TU娛樂城
Experience seamless and professional document translations with One-Language.com, the leading Singapore translation service provider. Our team of dedicated translators in Singapore offers expert assistance for all your translation needs. Learn more about our specialized services and how we can help you achieve accurate and timely translations. Visit us now to get started.        Translation Services In Singapore
Hi, I find reading this short article a joy. It is very useful and interesting and greatly looking forward to reading more of one's work..        Relationship Therapy For Singles
Seriously sturdy, magnificent, fact-filled information and facts listed here. A person's discussions Never need disappoint, and the unquestionably is valid listed here in addition. You actually continually make a fun learn. Do you convey to I'm just happy?: )#) Keep up to date the nice reports.        Parrots for sale near me
What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again.        jan wnek
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表