打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] recommend trying this

[複製網址]
I've had electric razors before that have not been very effective. This one works great, very versatile and easy to change the heads. The facial scrubber is soft and works great. Love that it's waterproof. I use it when my legs need a quick touch up.

I get the WORST razor burn when shaving. I have tried every type of hair removal possible. Lotions burn, wax is painful and razers make me look like I have some sort of contagious disease womens electric razor. This bad boy had eliminated my search and made my life so much easier!

I really like this product as it is much fancier than I have ever used. I was nervous at first as it was my first time using it but it really was easy. Makes my legs soft, easy to use, charge hold amazingly while in the shower. I love the different head attachments I don't have to switch razors, drop them risk cutting myself ect.

Finally purchased an electric razor! Have been using regular disposable ones and decided to invest in a reusable one that doesn't cause any waste. I have used epilators before and this one is good! Removed the hair, wasn't painful, stayed charged the whole way through. Definitely would recommend trying this!

I love this electric razor. Easy to hook up and get charged right out of the box. It comes with 4 interchangeable heads for different uses. I love that i can shave my arms and legs any where with out making a mess and it leaves my skin feeling smooth electric razor for women. It is cordless and holds a charge very well.

Great razor! It has 4 interchangeable heads so you can have multiple functions. The exfoliating feature works really well. The set is high quality and works well and provides a close shave without leaving a razor burn. Its better quality than I expected for the price. This would also make a great gift.

I like the design, good shape of the handle and comfortable to hold it for shave. It has 4 interchangeable heads for different uses, I only use on armpit and bikini area. It’s easy to change the head womens electric shaver. Its also work good in wet. Highly recommend ladies must get one of this.

I bought this razor for my wife because we will be retiring soon and she needed something that she can use at home and while traveling of which plan a lot of. She told the razor does a fine job of cutting those leg hairs and comes with some easily changeable heads. One of which is a brush. I tried it on face and it worked great. It comes with it own charging station and a handy carry case. The razor is well made and very stylish.

Good electric razor. Easy to hook up and get charged right out of the box. I bought this for my wife as she's either using my electric shaver or her old/dull razor in our shower electric razor. Although skeptical at first, she now has her own and loves it. It has a lot of features - trimmers, razor, and face brush. She uses the face brush daily and the trimmer and razor in the shower.Long battery life and easy to clean!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表