打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] better for the extra help

[複製網址]
These are pretty cool. I use one every other night. Leaves my skin smooth. I love the variety in them no on is alike. Easy to open and use. Will definitely be buying more.

This is a good quality sheet mask for a great price. My face feels soft and supple after using it face mask. I don’t really see a difference between them all but it’s fun to “pick” what I think I need and either way it’s relaxing!

I recently ordered this for a bachelorette party as we did a spa evening. All the attending women had different skin types and everyone seemed to have no weird reactions. It was a good price for 24 packs. I'd buy them again.

I bought these for my esthetics business. They work great! They stay in place and stay damp for about 30 minutes facial mask, plus they are always cold when you pull them out of the package.

This is my second or third order of these and I love them. I just wish I could buy single "flavors" in bulk rather than always having to buy the mix set. There are a couple I could do without and a few I really love.

This is probably my 3rd or 4th time buying these mask bundles under eye patches, And I love them! So calming and hydrating and it’s fun to have so many choices. At this price I can realistically use one a night, and my skin is much better for the extra help.

I purchased this for my daily night routine and I LOVE it! It is winter season and I want my skin to be moisture even overnight under eye mask. So far it is keeping my skin moisture and cool. PLUS I love how they have different variety!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表