打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] look on the illustration

[複製網址]
Only thing i didnt like there was no instruction to show u how to put it on. I had to refer back to amazon in look on the illustration. Other than that i saw a slight results when i took it off the next day.

These are great honestly. I put them on when I go to sleep at night and take them off when I get up in the morning face mask. My skin feels so soft and fresh! Definitely a great value for the price.

I was kinda skeptical that I would see any difference useing this neck mask but really after the second one u can see a slight diffrence in how tight my skin was on my neck.my skin was deffently moisturized facial mask. I put a anti-aging face cream on my neck before I put the mask on. The mask is a bit tight but if it wasnt I dont think you would see any difference at all.

Honestly I didn’t think such a product actually existed for a decent price. I naturally have a super round face and I’ve honestly seen a contour start to form around my jaw line thanks to this product under eye patches. I’ll upload more pictures when I’ve completed all 5 masks.

I am in love with this product I am going to order another box for my mother it really raises my chin and gives my face a new appearance and makes it feel smooth.

I have been struggling hard to get an edgy vline shaped jaw line tried all sort of facial exercises but nothing helped under eye mask! Honestly this product did wonders the result were so instant i used this overnight and removed it in the mornings my skin felt so tight and i could literally see a good difference in my jawline and double chin!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表