[自我介紹] Where can I buy furniture in the UK other than IKEA?

[複製網址]
When you first arrive in the UK, everything is a new beginning. The first thing you need to do is to make your own nest a warm and welcoming one. Today I'm going to take a look at some of cheap furniture uk. Whether you're just looking for something practical or want to create a luxurious home, I'm sure there's always something for you.

For those of you studying for your Masters, it's really only a year away, so you'll be able to get by on quality, but the key is cheap! It's worth noting that the cheaper furniture has to be assembled by yourself, which is a bit tiring, but also gives you the feeling of making your own home.

The first and foremost is the famous IKEA. It's a great way to make sure that you're not too familiar with the Swedish brand, and their designs are really good, especially for the clever use of space, and the prices are very good, but the quality is good. It's not a problem to use it for a year. there are several cheap sofas in My father's house.

The IKEA store is very inconvenient for students, the stores are in the remote suburbs, many students do not have a car, it will be more difficult to get there by car, and to buy and carry back by themselves, no car partners have to give up.

MADE furniture website

Founded by Chinese, Made is a British high-end furniture e-commerce company that has expanded to the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium in just a few years and a half, making it a newcomer to the British high-end furniture scene.

Made has opened four showrooms in London, York and Birmingham, and its furniture has a minimalist Scandinavian feel that suits today's youthful aesthetics and can be personalised.

Many of the young people around me who have bought flats like to shop at Made, and their e-commerce is very good, so you can buy directly online and have it delivered to your door. It's all very design furniture and accessories, and there's a lot of online furniture, so it's a great way to decorate a small home.

The former furniture store

In 1982, Panana.co.uk changed its name to Panana Furniture and became a furniture store. In 1982, Panana.co.uk changed its name to 'Panana Furniture', taking the meaning of 'Only my virtue is good' from the 'A Simple House', in the hope that future generations would continue to be honest and helpful, while striving for excellence and change. My cheap beds online are bought from panana.co.uk.

A new transformation of the chain of channels

"After 12 years of hard work, Panana Furniture was taken over by his eldest son Wong Shing Hung in 1994, with a new mindset and style. In addition, sales, accounting, delivery and design teams were set up one by one, and within a few years, shops were opened in Yangmei, Bade, Nankan, Guishan, Hsinchu and Taoyuan, becoming the first and largest furniture chain shop in Taoyuan.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表