[鬼話連篇] everything came as described

[複製網址]
This product is amazing the brush is very soft and very comfortable and it make my skin very clean. I’m using different product before I purchased this but when I tried this one this is my new favorite it feels so good touching on my skin and everything came as described face brush. Highly recommended this product and it arrived so fast.
图片7.png

This is my first facial cleansing brush- I have always wanted one, but I have eczema, so I was scared to use one. However, this particular one is SO soft and easy to use, I absolutely adore it!! It comes with two brushes- the smaller is for for sensitive skin, the larger is for normal skin. I used the larger on my skin without issue, since it actually felt softer. The brushes are very easy to clean, and I store it in a small make up bag when not in use. I love that it doesn't take batteries, too, and I can just easily charge it with a USB cord.

When I first felt the brush bristles I thought, "this is way too soft". I gave it full try though. The whole way through the process i thought it was way too soft, no way it was cleaning my face. When I wiped my face with a clean white towel it came away clean! No makeup in sight! I am always way too aggressive when I use a handheld brush and I know I must be damaging my skin facial cleansing brush. This worked great with my face cleanser, my face felt fresh and clean, and it didn't scrub so hard that it's damaging my skin.
图片8.png

The facial cleansing brush with its pink design looks so cute! I was first attracted by its cute appearance. It comes with 2 brush heads. The brush heads are really soft and very gentle to my face, so I don't feel a scratch at all. My favorite part is the time setting for cleaning my face. Every 20 second, it will remind me to change the area on my face. And after 2 minutes, it automatically turns off. I strongly recommend this facial brush, since the quality is very good at such a cheap price!

I am pretty surprised how long the cleansing brush battery life lasts. I think it's been about 3 weeks of using it right out of the box, with about every other day usage, and it's about now needed to charge! I enjoy the 20 second timer, I think its very helpful to help me not over exfoliate my skin. Brushes are quite soft but if you use the cleansing brush everyday, it can feel rough sometimes facial brush. So far I'm really satisfied with this product, hopefully it suddenly doesn't die like other ones I've heard! I love the pink color, super cute and the design is very simple, clean, does its job! More brushes included in the set would be super awesome, just a thought.
图片9.png

The overall review of the brush is great. It comes with two brushes. The smaller one is a bit stiffer than the larger diameter one but it's still very soft. It's also neat that there is a 20 sec run time and then a second pause to tell you to move on to another area of your face. So 20 seconds in one area and then 20 to another area spin brush. I can definitley feel that the brush helps clean deeper in the areas my hands don't normally rub well in due to hand positioning. The battery last quote a while. The only con i found was that it was hard to take out was the rubber seal that covered the charging port. I know that it's to protect the port from water so it's not much of a big deal. I've used it to wash my face in the shower and water keeps out very well.

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表