[鬼話連篇] black mask

[複製網址]
This is for my wife, she was surprised at how well this worked after just a week use. Her under eye area is so much smoother. She have smile lines under her eyes that her makeup always sits in...She hate that and almost saying everydaySo I have been looking forever for an effective way to smooth it out mink lashes. This product gave her noticeable results, and she said only use at night and probably no more than twice a week as back to back use causes irritation of the skin around your eyes .
图片7.png
They work well, I wish they were a little smaller though mink eyelashes. What's great is that you can keep adjusting without losing the stickiness. Yet, it's not so sticky that it irritates the skin.

图片8.png
I bought these to help secure the lower lashes of my clients, while applying lash extensions. I help to secure them with surgical tape. The greatest thing I've noticed with these is that there is NO LINT! This is so vital while lashing eye mask. No more wasting time with fuzzies stuck to lashes or getting snagged on extensions. Considering their quality the price for quantity is a great deal!
I have used these eye pads for awhile now and I will say, the new pads that I just got, work even better than the previous style! For sure going to buy more and always recommend these for lashing my clients.
图片9.png

I use these for lash extensions & they are a great value for the price black mask. Other places sell eyepads for double the price & there is really no difference in quality. These get the job done & ive has zero allergic reactions to them.

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表