[鬼話連篇] mens electric razor

[複製網址]
We received the shaver this afternoon and my husband couldn't wait to use it! It's not just a shaver. It is at the same time a nose hair trimmer, a beard styler and a face cleaner! After trying it, my husband's comments were: "It feels so smooth mens electric razor. Great quality, if not better, it's as good as the name brands I have used". So glad we made the purchase!
图片1.png
I forgot my fancy Philips 3D head on a trip so I purchased this low cost one as a temporary replacement. Low and Behold, this one shaves far better and faster than the more expensive one!!! Now, to be fair, I have to say that the heads of the other one were about a year old compared to the brand new ones on this one mens electric shaver. But I definitely do not remember my fancy one shaving so quickly and thoroughly even when brand new! On top of that, this one has a much deeper "cavity" behind that heads so it does not clog up as fast as the other one. I am sure this affects the efficiency as well.
图片2.png
I bought this one to replace my old Philip. So far so good. It has different heads options. Very easy to clean after using. the quality is and comfortable. inexpensive. Can’t beat the price for nice product mens shaver. It’s waterproof and light weight so I can bring when travel. Hope it will last for a long time. Recommended for others
图片3.png
I have used trimmers and shavers in the past but none come close to this - especially for the price. This gives you a variety of looks from close/clean shave to a bit of a rugged look with a minor stubble, etc. It is very easy to use and clean. Best of all, you need not be afraid to rinse it in water. This is definitely a total package shaver and trimmer in one electric shaver for men. I was able to shave while driving to work which saved a lot of time. This shaver i highly recommend for those, especially those, that are on the go most of the time.
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表