打印 上一文章 下一文章

[其它] The wallet will not be stolen even if it falls to the ground! Anti-robbing in...

[複製網址]
Already many peopleJust want to travel to EuropeOr want to go to FranceEspecially ParisBut before departureActually, I will be afraid in my heartA little fluffyMaybe many friends around will remindIt's easy to be stolen over thereWatch your walletWatch out for your phone or somethingWhat about me this time, go to EuropeWent to franceAnd GermanyAnd DenmarkI'm actually in ParisI almost got robbedBut I'm still very luckyCome back all overSo todayI want to share with youIn these placesWhat are we going to doTake care of your belongingsHow to bring thingsNot to be stolenI carried this bag that dayThen I will go to the Louvre that dayThen I actually talked toA friend in Paris saidWell, we meet at the LouvreSo i am aloneTake the subway from where I liveTo the LouvreLike we take our MRTIs you fromMRT inside outMaybe there are some stairs outsideWith promenades and the likeI was thenWalking on that promenadeI'm carrying this bagSame sideCarrying my cameraI met a girl thenJust holding the boardShe is that kindYou will meet in TaipeiOr, it ’s often encounteredWant to do your visitThe kind of boardThere is a piece of paper on itI met a few days agoSuch peopleThere is a way to ask you for moneyThat he would hold this boardAnd tell youThey are an institutionfoundationStill a memberthenWhat is heIn order to help the elderly return childrenChildren with disabilitiesI do not knowAnyway, they arePretend to be this institutionThen tell youTo sign on itAfter signingHe will start asking you for moneyHe would saySigner10 euros, 20 eurosThen you have to paySo i already knowWe have met such people a few days agoAt that time we only met one personSo i knew thatWell, this is the matterAs a result, when I was walkingI metThe same girl holding this boardYoung girlShe came over like meShe justIn a bit fierce tone, it meansPlease sign like thisPlease signThen put that bookMumble to my frontI just smell badI was reallyI want to say, oh my godToo badHow come you have met for daysI just thought that waySuddenly there are five or six girlsNever know wherePopped upAnd all come aroundHolding that boardJust beep on meThen everyoneAll told me in a fierce toneSignature, signature, signatureMany people surround meI keep telling them not toI want to find a gap to escapeI was still on that promenade at that timeIn factA little bit of peopleBut their distanceMay be far away from meIs in that panicI want to find a chanceTake the opportunity to get outTheir crowdAt this time i feelMy bag and my cameraSuddenly like thisHave a powerMove to the back like thisFeel completelyIt was pulled to the backThen i am nowImmediate responseJust use my left handTake it, take these two thingsFishing back like thisI'm really angry nowI yelled loudly and they saidSo loudThen theyJust heard me yelling at themA group of people right awayAll of a suddenJust Birds and BeastsThat's it . just leaveThe point is the moment they leaveI saw a guyJust in front of themin this wayTell them to gocall. he. We.
goI'm really super angry nowThe group of girlsAt least 20 years oldGirls of all skin tonesThen do this togetherWhy do you thinkNot work wellAnd then come to do this kind of thingBullying girls equallyI really don't understandAnywayI am very angry nowI thought about itWhile looking at my bagJust found meThe zipper of this bagPulled awayBe. Pull. openLess than a secondI really think they areToo powerfulAt the momentI'm very lucky tooI am a backpackBecause if todayWhat I carry isThis one-shoulderedReally absolutelyWill be robbed immediatelyTheir techniqueDare to carry my bag backYou knowJust checkWhat I holdNothing is stolenOn the one hand, I respond quicklyOn the one hand, it might beI didn't take one wholeGo to my walletI'll tell you laterHow did i put the moneySo you really do n』t wantFeel lucky to sayI will not meetJust be carefulAfter coming back this timeI put together some key pointsI'm traveling this timeUsed two bagsOne is this one bagAnd the other one is thisThis oneBefore going to EuropeI bought it onlineBecause it is aSeems like an anti-theft brandThen i wasI was really nervous at firstToo afraid of being stolenSo i went onlineFor this tripEspecially bought this bagIt is cut-proofPut the card inIt cannot be scanned outsideIts this zipperIt also comes with a bonusThis buckleYou can buckle yourwalletOr buckle what you think is importantHold itAnd put it insideWhat about this zipperAfter pulling upIt can buckle next to thisDid you see itIt can buckle toThe lock next to thisAbove the lock leverSo it's equivalent to sayIf anyoneWant to secretly pull youThe zipper of this bagIt cannot be pulledI see its profileI think it's amazingSo i bought itIt's backin this wayBut everyoneDo not have to buy thisUh, such a great side backpackWhen I was in ParisI just carry this oneI bought it at the beginningBut after a few daysMy second hand store in parisI saw this side backpackThis side backpack costs only 5 EurosSuper cheapI saw it immediatelyThen it's this clamshell styleActually this kind of thing can also beDo not have to buy thisBecause you have to go thereFor travelThen you usuallyI wo n』t carry this bagBuy it for itI thinkPersonalIf you are really afraid of being stolenYou can buy thisBut i thinkThis bagEnoughBecause after meAll carry this bagIt ’s all the sameNever backSingle shoulderOr backpackYou just want to tell everyoneCome, welcome to grab meCome and steal meLike this shoulder bagYou see, if you carry it like thisThen walking on the roadPeople are like thisSnatchYou are completely caught off guardYou can't help itHave time to thinkAlas, what happened just nowYour bag will be stolenSo I really do n』t recommend itShoulder bagYou may be on your way to ParisYou will see a lot of girlsI still carry a single shoulder bagHowever, they are all localsIf we have an Asian faceI still have my camera on my backA pair of touristsReallyDon't tryBack shoulderOr backReally dangerousand soWhen choosing for bagsI just highly recommendEveryone must be sidewaysWords on the sideEasy to take thingsI can't take it awayControl its direction as you likeIf you choose this zipper,Try to makeIt can be lockedOr it can be hiddenNot so easy to be pulledIf you don't have thisThen clamshellTo stealHe also has to lift your bagorFlip with zipThat isFirst-classThis is a very good choiceIf you choose this side backpackIt's rightBut whatIts mouth is made of ropeTo controlThen you tooTell othersCome stealBecause this is easyThe rope is easy to looseThen it can easily reach inAnd thisI take my BKK bagLet me show youIf you go to EuropeNor recommend everyone to bring thisAlthough it is sidewaysBut because of its zipperToo obviousJust hang outFollow meFrom the frontI ca n』t see it.It zipper isWill be more hidden insideThis kind of general side backpackZipper bagIts zipperIt's very obvious that it is shaking outsideYou will see from the frontIt zips hereAnd then easily pulled apartFirst when you go to EuropeBe sure to prepare this oneBodypackBecause i am luckyAm i staying at a friend's houseSo my moneyMy cashJust leave it at her houseDon't worry about itIn the hotelOr in .
One of the best value for hong kong hotels budget. Camlux Hotel offers the best value with great discount on early bird promotion, long staying promotion, conference arrangement and seasonal promotion at Cafe 15
Will be stolenBut if everyone goes to a hotelNot a friend you trustRelatives' wordsBe sure to prepare this belt bagWhat about this belt bagWhen you go outYou must take it with youInside this pursePut most of your cashBut leave 50 to 100 eurosIn your suitcaseI use thisVery humbleSomething like this cassetteI just put it hereThen stuff it insideAnd put it in my big suitcaseJust your spare luggageWhat if you have moneyVery, very unfortunatelyIf all is stolen,At least still richYou won't knowWhat to doBackup credit cardThen all your money leftWith your passportJust put it in this belt bagPut on youPortable side backpackInside walletHow to bringUh, I am preparing these twoSmall bagJust plug some moneyThen some money stuffed thisYou separate itAll your moneyBreak it into loose changeThen i have some moneyNot yet putInside these two bagsI also put it inAll mezzaninesPut a little moneySo actuallyInside every mezzanineAre richYou can putThis zippered sandwichorUh, compare internal mezzaninesYou can't make it too obviousWhen the thief reallyOpen your bagHe can't help itFor a whileWhere is the moneyReally accidentally stolenYou will only be taken away with a bagThe loss will not be so greatAll eggsDon't put in the same basketTo spread riskWhen you really encounter robberyOr when stealingBe sure to call out loudLet everyone in all directions knowYou were robbedOr you were stolenThis wayActually over thereThere are many good people who will help you chaseGrab something back or somethingThey are often rightReasons for tourists to startthat's becauseUnfamiliar with their languageOr do not speak English wellWhen stolenTourists mayNot embarrassed to speakSo when you meet a thiefOr robberyDefinitely yellRoar out and let everyone in the world knowThat person stole your thingsThen you willHave a greater chanceBring your things backOk when we do wellAfter everything is ready,Are we going to playI feel likeSince you are alreadyReadyDon't be afraid of being stolenThen destroyedYour interest in playingBut there are a fewEveryone still wantsSpecial attentionWalking in the streetVisit the museumWhile on the subwayMust pay attention to your bagIs to put it forward habituallyActually many robberiesStealingIt all happened on the subwaySo how should we pay attention to the subway?Our MRTAre two partitionsTwo glass partitionsBut theyPlace for glass partitionsThey have seatsCan sit downI personally are quiteGo to that seatAlthough everyone saidThat seat is dangerousIf you go to those seatsYou just noticeThese few thingsI thinkThese seats are actuallySame as all seatsWhen it arrivesAfter the door opensWhen it was locked upIs the most common occasionSitting on thatSeat next to the doorYou play phonetry it outThe door is to be closedThere will be someoneCome straightSnatch your phoneGo straight outIf you want to chaseCan't catch upSo what to sayon the MRTNo matter where you sitI think it ’s just a principleArrival, non-slip phoneTime on subwayI'm all slippery on my phoneI'm not afraidBut when i slipI am two handsI won't be like thisone handAnd take the phone far awayWhen the subway arrives at the stationJust remember to put away your phoneI'm all directHands on my phoneThen put it on my bellyIs to protect it wellAfter the door is closedYou keep slidingHighly recommended a good thingIs this medicine bagGum bags are also availableIs in itIs this silver materialIf you bring a credit card,Just put the credit card inIt has a protective effectYou wo n』t be able to steal the personal informationSo this is super convenientYou do n』t have to spend a lot of moneyGo buy thisSpecially protected against stolen bagsYou use a gum bagPretendWith your credit cardRemember toA few more gumsLet me tell youThis thing fell to the groundThere will still be peoplePick it up and return it to youSo this disguiseReally amazingThis gumDirectly in the bagReally no one willFeel thatThat is your walletWhen you are ready for theseThenAs long as you stay alertYou can still be very happyGo enjoy your journey in ParisI wish you allIf go to franceOr go to EuropeHave a happyAnd a peaceful journeyOK, aboveIf you go to EuropeThere are also some anti-theftAnti-robberyAlso welcome to leave a comment belowthenIf you are like meI almost got stolen and robbed.Or your experience of being stolen or robbedPlease also leave a message to share with meI really want to knowThey exceptI just said this wayWhat else can be doneCan come and steal everyone's stuffMaybe we allCan work togetherWant to say oneThe way to fight thisThat's itIf you like today ’s videoDon't forget to likeRemember to subscribe to my channelRemember to turn on the small bellTo be notified of new videosSee you next timeBai BaiAh, if you wantSee me in franceWhat about Vlog in EuropeI will continue to update at any timethenMust remember to goWatch on my channelJust like thisBai Bai

Recommended reading:
【14 day Taiwan roundabout Part 4】Qingjing farmI ran into a subscriber14 days around Taiwan Part 4OMG the chicken is heretell me it\ s not beautifulyou\ re disgustingHi guys (still really car sick)...

【14 days around Taiwan Part 1】New arrival in TaipeiThis is water lilies, never had it before14 days around Taiwan Part 1 Arriving in Taipeiraining everydaywe\ re at the Raohe St. night market2 + 9 hour...

[introduction to Taoyuan one day tour] take you to bade luoyusong forest by bus, walk in the forest, let you stay abroad, just lHello everyone.I\ m Aiky.Where are we going today?Now I\ m at Zhongli train station.I\ m going to take you to Bade bald cypress.Winter is a popular se...

【European Tour2019 】Night tour in HollandHeading to our countdown trip in EuropeWe had chosen to fly on KLMAnd stayed in Amsterdam for a nightUntil the next morningWe took the connecting flig...

What does Notre Dame have to do with aliensOn April 15, 2019, the fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris shocked the worldThe fire was located in the attic of Notre Dame Cathedral in ParisThe fi...

Important position of heavy machinery around the islandIf you want to go around the islandThere are 5 places to pay attention to 唷Most knights before departureWill ride out of a professional repair shopChe...

【14 days around Taiwan Part 3】One day tour in Taichung14 days around Taiwan Part 3 One day in TaichungChunshui TangWe came to Yonghe Soymilk King againThis is deep-fried dough wrapped in flat breaddeep-fr...

Chinese Divided Attitudes towards Notre Dame Fire Notre Dame in Paris burns some narrow ignoranceHey guys, this is InChina.Are you ready?This is our lovely Lynne and Elliot here.Let\ s see what is trending on China『s media.and thoughts behind it.Y...

10 of India's most magical and ancient templesIndia has many different cultures and religions.This country has religious places of worship in every corner.Many temples are very historic and quite ...

Hong Kong one day tour 1 Part 1Hello Hello, I am William.I have taken a lot of films of different themes.I have already subscribed a thousand times.I sincerely thank you for your su...

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表