[鬼話連篇] brush could stand up

[複製網址]
This cleans my face so well! I haven't used a facial brush before this one and now I can't go without. I love that it comes with several different head attachments that are super easy to change out. Each attachment has a different texture and firmness so it's great for my sensitive skin and I love having the variety. This brush has also helped my pre teen want to wash her face more and has made a difference in her complexion face brush. The brush has a good amount of spinning power and has 2 speed settings so I can slow it down for the more sensitive areas on my face.
图片10.png

I have been using this face brush for 5 days now and I really like it. I had one before from this brand but this one seems to be more powerful. I use it everyday in the shower and can see that my face is a little clearer than before. I like the silicone head better than the others. I think that one is the happy medium. The white one is the softest and the blue/green and white is rougher facial cleansing brush. I don't use the one for your elbows and I think knees so I can't speak on it. Anyway I like that it comes with a cute case. The only thing I wish were different is if this brush could stand up.

This Facial Brush is ideal for even the most sensitive skin; the soft and gentle brush works diligently to remove makeup, dirt, and oils with oscillation technology that distributes 300 micro-massage movements every minute.After continual use, you can expect to see enhanced cell turnover and smoother, softer skin. The downside? The cleaning. The brush comes with 4 heads but as a clean freak I can find the cleaning of the brush heads to be exhausting.However, I highly recommend it for its perfection.

图片11.png
Bought this for my girlfriend since she likes using facial brushes for deeper cleansing. It comes with various brushes including one for your foot if you have callouses.The unit requires two AA batteries and has a two speed setting (high and low). Unit has a rubber seal so it helps prevent water from leaking into the battery compartment. So far it's been holding up without any moisture buildup inside. Brush does a good job with deep cleansing as well compared to her other brushes.

Purchased this for my son who gets little whiteheads on his cheeks. This product works very well to exfoliate. He loves the softer brushes, it comes with 3 separate heads so that you have variety facial brush. I love that it uses double A batteries and is not the type you have to recharge. It comes in a nice container that is aesthetically pleasing and useful to keep everything together. Loved the end result after using this product!

This little brush set is a great beauty tool with a lot of versatility in a nice compact package. The case is sturdy and is perfectly designed to fit the tool and the four heads that come with it. There are 2 bristle brushes, a brush head with silicone "fingers" and a pumice attachment. I love how easily the attachments snap on and off. The tool and the touch buttons for power on and power off are also ergonomic, and even with the 2 AA batteries (not included), the tool is light weight and comfortable to use. There are two speed settings spin brush. I prefer the slower one to clean my face and neck and I use the faster speed for the pumice attachment and to clean my feet. It's advertised as travel-sized but makes a great every day tool that looks nice sitting out on the bathroom counter or in the shower. This would make a great gift for someone special, or to treat yourself.

图片12.png
Me and my husband had fun trying this facial cleansing brush. Easy to use and clean. And it is so relaxing too. Feels good and soft in my face after using it. It's come with a case which is good because you can carry it anywhere. I just wish its rechargeable so I dont need to buy battery every time it's off. But all in all it's a plus.

您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表