打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] probably purchase them

[複製網址]
I've used quite a few brands of eye masks over the years. I think these are the best. Definitely make a huge difference when I haven't had sleep and need to look human face mask. I'm over 50 so the skin around my eyes is not as firm as it used to be and I get puffy easily. Great product.

I actually love these - 5 stars. But I'm not sure why the price is wildly changing, day to day. It makes me wonder if they'll be worth purchasing again. One week they are ten for 12 pairs, another week they are twenty for 12 pairs. I know prices fluctuate day to day, but that is ridiculous. I did see a slight change to the puffiness under my eyes, and I would probably purchase them again. I don't know that they're worth the higher price point.

I just got this delivered today it came faster than I expected. I have one on now and so far I love how it feels on my skin. They are easy to apply and as long as they are applied right and have enough of the fluid they do not budge. They are a larger size. But I like that.I received these to review facial mask. My experience with this product is my own. I was not paid for this review. Nor was I swayed to say any different.

I recieved this product in a fabfitfun box. I have used it twice, and I really like it. I am in my mid-late 30's. I have sensitive combination skin that is prone to some seasonal dryness. My eye area is one of the areas prone to dryness. Both times I have used this product my eye area has felt moisturized, less puffy, and brightened. The product feels soothing and cooling. It also did not irritate my sensitive skin. I will definitely continue using this product. I am impressed under eye patches. I highly recommend using if you have a special event or just want to feel pampered. I attached some photos: Top: Before eye make, Middle: During the mask application process. I left on for 30 minutes, Bottom: After the mask. It definitely depuffed and brightened more than the pictures captured.

These little gel pads for underneath your eyes are the best! They feel so cool, absolutely depuff after only 5 or so minutes. I've shared them with friends and everyone goes out and orders their own pack. Great product and great price!

I love this eye mask! I usually wear it before I plan on going out without any makeup under eye mask. I have a problem with dark circles and this mask visibly lessens them under my eyes and makes me look much more awake.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表