打印 上一文章 下一文章

[鬼話連篇] shaver for women

[複製網址]
I purchased this razor for my husband, who is in a nursing home. I wanted him to be able to shave himself and not have to depend on any of the aids to do it for him. My husband has the beginnings of Parkinson's and I have to say this razor was very easy for him to use. It is strong enough to give him a good shave, yet light enough for him to pick up and use on his own electric razor for men. The most important thing is, He really likes it. It doesn't hurt that it's a "good looking" razor too, and was very reasonably priced. Just because something doesn't cost a lot of money, doesn't mean it's not good. We are very pleased!!!!

I had owned a Norelco electric shaver for the last ten years. Still works but the blades need replacing which work pricey, so looked at the many available choices and decided on this one electric shaver. i was very pleased with it. It works great and it was only in the $20 range. I would assume it should last for a while. Pleased so far.

After getting dermatological work on my face I knew that it was going to be at least two weeks before I could drag a razor over it. I bought this shaver as a stopgap but now, surprise, I’m sticking with it shaver for women. No electric is going to be as close as shaving cream and a razor — we know that — but this one is not bad. There is no morning bathroom mess and I can freshen up late in the day if I want to. I’m glad I bought it.
This is a gift for my bf as we celebrate our one year anniversary. He told me a while ago that he has never used an electric shavor so I decided to buy him one. He has been using it for a week and he absolutely loves it electric shaver for women. It takes less time for him to get ready in the morning. Recommend!

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表