打印 上一文章 下一文章

[動腦益智] On the safety of the flower

[複製網址]
You are such a woman, a plain fittings, light rain in the tea, elegant chrysanthemum in the water, sound, such as spring breeze, the grass steps such as gone with the wind leaf, natural comfort in clouds and the ink roll, drunk poets and painters, with mountains, melting of the long march.

Lift your gentle smile, like the romantic lavender in the mountains, in the cold of ice snow lotus, water stay beautiful water lily, green grass in the white of quietly elegant jiao rong, the peony flowers bloom of the flock, the sea bright moon rises blurred aura, reed catkins floating crane is dancing in the...

Let the future in mind, life in the foot. The fate of the long river flowing clear spring water and ice floats of broken dreams, who know your dream is like a surge of emotion, general in the corner of your eyes, like a drop of crystal tears, always can let your smile overflow elves white luster, soft warm and calm the opposite became intoxicating poem, diffuse in the heart, would not lift.

Time always deceives people, don't give up attachment affectionate thoughts of the world, let flowers fallen petal open unrestraint, added water and ruthless. Always quietly from the fingertips, from the side slip, may look back, leaving only a trace of the remaining warm, and turned the trace of light. When time passes, time is on my face you depict the deep cross, is to commemorate, again, is more like remembrance. At the moment, the heart is like the sea of duckweed, boundless sea, but can't find a place can be docked, imperceptibly enron. Gradually began to desire to have a harbour to rest, can rely on, no longer to make the best free, free to pursue the distance, no longer want to want how to conquer a rough tomorrow, but increasingly long time still good, earthly safe.

Came a light purple lavender, gently kiss the fragrance of heart to leave. Else land which is at the beginning, walking alone in the world of mortals on the safety, accustomed to human sentiment changes in temperature, love hate feeling sorrow. Unusual is that there is a place to quietly listen to my whisper loneliness, shallow sing sad, alone in the crowd in a hurry, and you get to know each other, and you pray together is a kind of fate for many years, ever since my happiness for someone to share, someone who knows my happiness. Just want to say, and you know each other is a kind of fate, the heart of the intersection, let us have v. endless romantic feelings; With you together is a kind of promise, only wish the world reincarnation, always remember we this period of beautiful story.

Do you know? Is not on the safety of all the flowers, there will be unexpected encounter. Sometimes, on the safety of the flower, it is for inner happiness, be like at the right time meet the right person.

收藏收藏 推 噓
您需要登錄後才可以回文 登錄 | 註冊

本版透可值規則

快速回覆 返回頂部 返回列表